Macro Algae

I just came back from CF at LCK Lane 6. They got so many Macro Algae there!!! $6++ for 1 big bush.

Unfortunate it was a very very long drive. Because there was an accident along LCK road just 1-2km after Ama Keng and the TP closed the whole stretch of LCK from there onwards. Then, I realised that there is actually only 1 way through, the other would be to make 1 big round back from CCK way to Neo Tiew Drive!!! No choice, still have to U turn back. TP told me to keep my "30 minutes time of travel to there" story and turn back. SOB SOB...petrol not cheap...

Cheers!

Items left...

Ehliem Wet & Dry 2223

Prizm protein skimmer

Coralife UV

Resun 650 chiller

Giving up hobby, due to family commitment.

yeah i kenna the same sh** too...

did 1 big super detour just to reach CF.

ps.

cheese: are you the guy in specs browsing around CF with yr family? just curious. :)

Yeah! So, u r the one with group of friends, the white car?

My objective for that day is Hay Goat farm for the daughter. CF is just dropped by and look see, and maybe get some life rock (as well recommended by some budders here). Wow, super EX!!! I can only afford 2 kg. Nevertheless, got the macro algae.

Daughter die die want the Knob red sea star, and wife always agreed one, ha, ha, ended up in the sump tank...waste $. Wife also wanted the Leather Mushroom, so bought a small one. All and all $50 gone! Their package seems pro, metal stapler instead of rubber brand. But I prefer the latter, bcos easy to open. Ha, ha, I more envy that fellow who swapped my NETS card inside the office...

There was a big pool of water around the bus, I still thought is oil spill. Ha, ha, almost wanted to recommend to that TP, why not employ that 2 Indians (u remember?) to control the traffic, so at least still can pass thru 1 lane.

Saw u all picking some fishes. What did u all buy?

Items left...

Ehliem Wet & Dry 2223

Prizm protein skimmer

Coralife UV

Resun 650 chiller

Giving up hobby, due to family commitment.