Skimmer, Calcium Reactor, Filter (USA-Made)

Kaohsiungans

Hi Everyone,

Just returned from overseas work and brought home with me my equipments. I have some used equipment going for a quick sale.

Protein Skimmer - Made in USA

I cannot remember which brand it was and exactly how much i've paid except that i do know it was consider one of the very good ones when i bought them. It was used for 1 year in USA so the Eheim pump that comes with this skimmer is operating at 110V/60Hz. If you buy them, you'll need to swap out a 220V/50Hz pump locally. Other than this, it comes with the large sum tank and filter

Asking for only S$190 negotiable.

K2R Calcium Reactor

This comes with the original box and it is an all acrylic construction, virtually silent operation, water tight o-ring top seal. Easy servicing - unit completely disassembles and holds more than 2.5 gallons of media.

Asking for S$220 negotiable

Rainbow Fluidized Sand Filter

Great for fish tank.

Asking S$60 only.

There's also an assortment of additives, calcium, charcoal etc which are bought from USA. A few are used mostly less than 10% and the rest are new. I will give away for anyone that buy the Protein Skimmer, Calcium Reactor and Rainbow Filter together.

All Above for $450!

I have also many measuring probes and accessories in a big container so if the buyer can see what he needs, i'll sell them cheaply, starting from S$1. I will also sell the above equipment individually.

Interested please sms/call to 90389602

I live in Adam Rd area and if you don't drive, i'll give you a lift home. (For complete purchases togther only)

BTW, i don't mind accepting post dated cheques or instalment payment basis since i understand not everyone can buy all at one go and bonuses coming only later this week.

So if you're interested with all my stuff but concerned about immediate upfront payment, sms me, i'll work out a payment tailored to your needs. Since this is not a big amount, i don't mind helping fellow reefers in need.

Sms - 90389602