My tank new look

Dispar_Anthias

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

ripped it off the net....between mud covered bikini babes and that pic....I took the chance no one will look at it in detail :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::paiseh:

I go back and edit the pic. :lol:

• SRC Member
Hmm my low in nitrate amt is definately thanks to this guy ;):lol:

RM beckett :sick::sick::sick:

how long have u had not cleaned the collection cup ?

what model and what r u driving with

Life is like a peice of Uncured Live Rock [ from LFS ], you never know what you gonna get.........

Ocean Gump

• SRC Member

I guess ard 3days.... hmm running with md40

Hoo ok than

I will stick to my Macro ASP300 with overdrive HF20.

I get around 500 ml of Black Coffee and Mud full in Skimmer Neck 3 days and need to clean.

Me got 5 Gobies and 5 Blenny only :)

Life is like a peice of Uncured Live Rock [ from LFS ], you never know what you gonna get.........

Ocean Gump

Hoo ok than

I will stick to my Macro ASP300 with overdrive HF20.

I get around 500 ml of Black Coffee and Mud full in Skimmer Neck 3 days and need to clean.

Me got 5 Gobies and 5 Blenny only :)

eh thats alot.. me only ard 3 fish

And as what bro roidan mentioned skimmate is not the accurate way to measure how good a skimmer is

• SRC Member

eh thats alot.. me only ard 3 fish

And as what bro roidan mentioned skimmate is not the accurate way to measure how good a skimmer is

3 FISHES ?

Gexxz u must be kidding right.

but dont' tell me 3 BIG TANGS :);)

Ocean Gump

performance of skimmer is not just about the number of fishes in the tank.

Ya similar skimmer can skim differently due to diff factors for example bio loads as i metioned here... Anyway its hard to judge how good a skimmer is... Like what bro roidan said, as long as can skim, maintain your nitrate at almost undectable lvl, and you like.. its a good skimmer....

Oh ya we also forget some other factors that decide how good a skimmer is, other than looking at skimmate, chamber size or bubble count eventhough this are impt deciding factors... we also have to look at workmanship and the user friendlinest of the skimmer.... A skimmer maybe very very good and powerful but because it is not user friendly that means require very good and acurate tunning to perform many ppl who own this skimmer may not get the skimmer to perform up to its real potential, thus no matter how good the skimmer is, it is not performing due to the poor tunning ;);)

cool...you know your stuffs ;)

anyway..you have been adding zoos recently...ple should also take into account when you add new corals, LR....the skimming result will be different too.

cool...you know your stuffs ;)

anyway..you have been adding zoos recently...ple should also take into account when you add new corals, LR....the skimming result will be different too.

hehe.... yah that also have to take into consideration... Thats why very very hard to measure loh.... To me can run ok liao... anyway i nv have such low nitrate value when i was using other skimmer...

• SRC Member

Totally agree with you about skimmer comparing. There is no way to compare, only way to compare is , NO2, NO3 and PO4 if not go down mean .....

anyway mine reach 0 already..............

Show full tank ?

Ocean Gump