where to get gd n resonably priced tank/setup

Clownfish

• SRC Member

hi guys,

pls help to recommend lfs or tankmaker who's offering gd, solid reasonably priced tank setup...

my friend intends to invest in a 4x2x2 reef tank + cabinet + refuguim (preferably custom design of the partitions)....

just need recommendations for the above... dun realli need a full setup with lightings n skimmers cos all that can be bought seperately ;)

Thanks in advance :)

• SRC Member

thanx alot!

so his nick here is Gerald?

if not, how to contact him?

Hi Bro,

Sorry I dono whether his nick here is Gerald or not, maybe some others bros here know him and have his contacts. I lost his contact already. :bow::bow:

I think he is very well known in reef tank making, I'm sure some of us here must know him well.

:)

• SRC Member

Hi Bro,

Sorry I dono whether his nick here is Gerald or not, maybe some others bros here know him and have his contacts. I lost his contact already. :bow::bow:

I think he is very well known in reef tank making, I'm sure some of us here must know him well.

:)

got a PM of his contact from bro Vinoth oredi... thanx! ;)

Hi :)

When I first started, I called all of them...U can call them for a quote. Its best you let them have your tank requirements.

Gerald

hp: 91834946

N30 Aquarium Trading

Weeyang

Mr Goh

GEO-AQUATIC

Mr Lim - 91065198

• SRC Member
Because you ask, I'd like to share that my 4x2x2.5 with cabinet is made by Phil Goh (Geo-Aquatic). His nick in SRC is Wei. I feel that his workmanship and service is very good.

yup...agreed...my 4 x 2.5 x 2.5 low profile tank is also built by him (wei)...very solid.. :lol::lol:

• SRC Member

yup...agreed...my 4 x 2.5 x 2.5 low profile tank is also built by him (wei)...very solid.. :lol::lol:

Just saw your post on your low-profile tank. Very interesting. I guess the low-profile makes it easier to rockscape and maintain?

As for mine, it is the opposite ... the height makes it rather difficult to rockscape. I found that he has posted photos of my tank here.