Regal Angel Feeding?

Actually I don't have it yet. And will not, unless I can be sure it eats. But generally, we get mostly Indons over here.

Difference between Regals from Indo Pacific and Red Sea is apparent.

So long you provide a quiet environment such as a quarantine tank, your probability of success is greater.

You can try to lure the Regal to fresh clams in the first few days, then slowly adjust her to man-made fish feeds.

Regal is a very clever fish, but only it doesn't seems to recognize man-made fish feeds as quickly as other angelfishes do.

Good Luck !

post-8-1104978562.jpg

Hmm i just leave mine alone... den after few days just start to flood water with mysis/ brine shrimp and it just start eating

But this way, will it ever start taking pellet or frozen food?

If u tempt to keep this fish, be sure u choose yellow belly spp, indo pacific have that spp, much better if u can afford red sea spp. Pick the fat, aware with surrounding area, healthy and not breath fast, much more better if already eat. But don't worry nowadays many ppl can keep regal without any big problem again, just be sure about that condition, ofcourse u must have good quality water. Just follow aboe suggestion, mine are use open clam and mussel for the first week to seduce the regal to eat, now he is almost 2 years and eat almost everything.

Avoid grey belly spp, as most of them are doom and starve to death in the tank.

• 2 weeks later...