What Starting Soft Corals Should I get?

ciaolong

• SRC Member

hello ciaolong,

B4 u get any corals, pls up your stake on the filteration system. Hm... Powerfilter dolphin h-500, a 2 feet overhead? Also corals has higher requirement on lightings. What is the 36w heater doing in your tank? Unless u have a chiller to cool them..... Normally, temperature of the reef tank can go as low as 24C.

:) Greeting :)

Tank: 4' by 2' by 2' (CR antique)

Sump: 3' include 1' refuigm

• SRC Member

-.- since when do i have a 36 w heater ....

i have a 100w heater as it says on my website my 36 w is the fluros atm i think u miss read i am getting t5 from singapore end of this week and also a skimmer aquavia. other than that i got my power filter ...

p.s people read careful would be good ^^

• SRC Member

have u ever thought it might be rude to tell somebody off for not having the right equipment but u did have the right equipment

it basicly u getting told off for nothing

well anyway its a miss take just saying read more carefully

Pls be civil with one another, thank you.

Ciaolong is based in Australia now. Probably its cold enough to warrant the use of a heater. There is no misunderstanding.

• SRC Member
have u ever thought it might be rude to tell somebody off for not having the right equipment but u did have the right equipment

it basicly u getting told off for nothing

well anyway its a miss take just saying read more carefully

My equipments were never the best and i've never tell ppl off just becos i have the right equipments and not you. Its the way you phrase your replies to reefers wanting to help u. how would you like replies like yours when you wanna help someone? phrasing them better will help you than hurt you.

well, a good way to answer will be - oh, im not running a 36w heater but a 100w one, this is becos i'm based in perth rite now and it gets pretty cold.

wouldn't this sounds polite and also encourages more ppl to offer you tips,suggestions than --> p.s people read careful would be good

or this reply --> i dont know if people dont read or they dont want to read >.>

i said almost 2 weeks *point to the top replies*

*knock knock anyone home*

<_<

• SRC Member

ciaolong : Hello, I'm sorry I misread your equipment. I appology..... but if you read the time that I post the reply, you will probably understand.... 2.43AM. I couldn't fall asleep.....

From the way, you ask question make me think that you are really new in this area and then I take a look at your equipment spec. How I know you are base in Perth? This is SGREEF remember? I will assume reefers from Singapore, JB, etc and not Perth. ;) No hard feeling.....

• SRC Member

actually after some thought, I was wondering why should I apologised in the first place. After seeing diabolus reply, I go thru' your posting..... U r rude...... no wonder the Aussie tell u off. Even if I have misread the 100W heater to a 36W heater.... the point I trying to say is that u don't need a heater, assuming you are one of us..... even with the tank in the air cond room on for 24hours.

Young man, it is easy to make enemy than friend. The way you reply... sooner or later, no one will give u any piece of advise.

Yours sincerely,

Kareen