A chance to have fun and tour USA free

rockfish

• SRC Member

Hi ppls,

My friend signed up for a US trip to be the summer school volunteer. Dued to relationship problem with the bf... :( she have to back out from this... therefore she needs someone who is interested to take over her..

Here are some details...

will be posted there from May-Aug( U can choose the duration)

for a period of 10-14 weeks.

This is supported by YMCA

At the end of the camp, the US side will pay each US$ 1100-1600 for participating.

Upfront, u have to pay $200-400 admin/deposit(fully refund after conplete of camp)

( this is best for fresh grad or students who have the time, and i personally thinks that will be one very good chance for a very different experience.)

Those interested pls PM me... :thanks:

• SRC Member

yes...this is indeed a good exposure for the newly-graduated... :)

You get paid somemore... :yeah:

You just have to be there...usually, they will plan everything and you just follow suit. but the interaction with the kids is what that counts if the interest in kids is there and I dun mean padeophiles... :lol::lol:

• SRC Member

wow. sure sounds like a good offer! perhaps you can advise your friend that she should still go. Tot the timing of such overseas posting will be great for relationships with problem.

1) help to recover faster if breaking up, and take a new (positive) outlook at life.

2) if trying to retain the relationship, a little absence makes the heart grow fonder both ways.

Sounds like a great timing for her!

• SRC Member
wow. sure sounds like a good offer! perhaps you can advise your friend that she should still go. Tot the timing of such overseas posting will be great for relationships with problem.

1) help to recover faster if breaking up, and take a new (positive) outlook at life.

2) if trying to retain the relationship, a little absence makes the heart grow fonder both ways.

Sounds like a great timing for her!

haha... but the worst thing is that ... they are always away from each other ... want to spend more time together...

i guess.. maybe starting to drift away .. so she is going to work on the relationship..

Anyway... any other who is interested.. ?? Pm me ..