Return of the Reidi fries.....

chinmo

• SRC Member
is there sumthing growing on your fries? pls check for hyroids as it can grow fairly quickly can the fries and may overhealm it.

:P yap.... Cynoalgae :P

I gotta feeling..Woo...hoo....That tonight's gonna be a good night.....That tonight's gonna be a good, good night!

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SRC Member

Thanks guys! will try my best to raise them to adults! :lol:

I gotta feeling..Woo...hoo....That tonight's gonna be a good night.....That tonight's gonna be a good, good night!

• SRC Member

:P yap.... Cynoalgae :P

have seen hyroids growing on sh fries but not cyno...lol ..time u got a UV-c . but when they grow older those stuff will cease to grow on their body... maybe u can try removing by using a fine hair paint brush and manualy and gently brush it away.

• SRC Member
:yeah: a few of the fries are eating frozens cyclops! was actually trying to train them to eat frozens mysis, but not much response.... so i tried cyclops tonite, and a few were snicking away! :P hope they learn to take mysis soon. they are 2 mths old le :yeah:

I share the joy when you see the young chomping away on the food....you can try the decap bbs eggs (can check with Iwarna where i got mine). I have tried bbs for my perc clowns and they are growing!!!! :D

Keep it up!

• SRC Member

Thanks KCK and Fuel! decapping is gd. :thanks:

• 3 weeks later...
  • SRC Member

here's my one and only baby reidi at nearly 4 mths old..... abit small size though...... me parenting skills not good enough yet :pinch::P

post-32-1112023980.jpg