Yishun Central

just came back from Yishun Central....the BIG LFS very very very very near....as in VERY NEAR the town council(get it?)....has converted to half marine liaoz....about 20 tanks...

many fishes there....of course dying like most fresh water convert marine LFS wannabes...... and I got to see a guy buying 20 blue damsels.....his girlfren still choosing when I left(looking for brine shrimp).....

the lady serving them didn't even give advise ....just helping them to scoop up the fishes....

As this is a LFS info shop section......must report abit...so if you wan no question asked service...choose as many fish as you wan... can find

1)clownfish

2)damsels

3)batfish

4)assorted butterflies

5)regal angel

...many others...

saw weipro skimmers and stuffs as well.. <_<

I go to A*** S*** to buy equipments and other stuffs....price is reasonable..I buy some of supplements there as well. (dun mention full name lah, bro)

Anyway...it is always about biz survival.....I dun hold anything against them lah....

<_<

btw...

Saw a guy listening to their advice today...he was told to get good quality salt from them.. have all elements inside..so no need to add any marine supplement....stir and pour in water...a few days later.....can add LS..........?????????????!!!!!!!?????

:shock:

when they walked away...I told the guy to check out the sgreefclub site... ;)