LFS at Macpherson Rd

• SRC Member

Hi, just went to this Gold Coast LFS at macpherson. All the Live stocks are really in Good condition. You can see that all the fishes are fat and not thin whereas REXXXX fishes are like "refugees" (very thin). Gold Coast is highly recommended. Price is moderate. They have Hard & soft corals and even achilles tang.

The shop is located at 445 Macpherson Road Singapore 368156.

Tel: 62862778

• SRC Member

well, bro....i have posted in one of the threads too.....i do reccommend them to go too....really not bad.........stocks all well taken care of....!!! highly recommneded and prasie them for their services and prices....

• SRC Member
well, bro....i have posted in one of the threads too.....i do reccommend them to go too....really not bad.........stocks all well taken care of....!!! highly recommneded and prasie them for their services and prices....

Bro, actually must thank you for posting first. If not, i would never see a LFS with such healthly live stocks. Its true that the boss is really friendly.

Good Live Shop

Does anyone know how to get there by bus or train?

:D

Current Reef:

Tank: 1.5ft cube with sump

Lighting: Maxspect Razor 60W

Skimmer: BM Nac 3.5

Wavemaker: Vortech MP10Es

Chiller: Dymax Fan

Return: Eheim 1250

ONE LIFE MAKE IT COUNT!!

• SRC Member

Address: Gold Coast Aquarium & Trading

445 MacPherson Road

Singapore 368156

Tel:62862778

refer to www.streetdirectory.com for more details.

• SRC Member

Seems like this LFS has recently ben getting alot of attention from reefers?

anyway,went down a couple of times last year(very near my office) but find the LS so so only. not much equipments too.

;)

• SRC Member

Iwarna SPS, LPS and Fish Shipment (TONIGHT - 10:30PM)

SPS, LPS & Fish from (Coral Seas) Pacific Island arriving tonight. Estimate to arrive after 10.30pm tonight (19th January 2005)

This a trial shipment from new SPS collection site, so as for species wise we will see Colors only purple, neo purple, neon green & yellow, as usual the HOT Pink and Salmon Pink & Orange

:DB)

• Join us on the largest Reefing community in Asia!

Sign up and share your reefing journey with us, make friends and get helps from the community .

• Topics

• Latest Update

1. 0

(.)KingTrust.to(.)cloning cards atm vaild shiping Great Dumps Providing Dumps Track 1&2 with pins cashapp paypal transfer

2. 0

(.)KingTrust.to(.)card cloned Sell Dumps Shop & Credit Cards with cvv2 Buy Dumps Shop Track1&2 on many forums Cashapp paypal Transfer

3. 0

(.)KingTrust.to(.)Cloned Cards ATM Dumps Cashapp paypal ONLINE PREPAID CVV CARDS WITH BALANCE Track 1&2 Balance

4. 0

(.)KingTrust.to(.)Cloned Cards Atm/ DUMPS+ATM PINS /CVV & fULLZ )Track 1&2 - Cashapp paypal Transfer Bank Logins Skiller Transfer

5. 0

(.)KingTrust.to(.)Sell Dumps Pin ATM WITHDRAW CLONED CARDS Paypal=>Cashapp transfer