Graveyard

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

we shall see.

anyway...nice meeting u at ML this afternoon...

:lol:

The pleasure is mine. ;)

"Reefs, like forests, will only be protected in long term if they are appreciated"
Dr. J.E.N. Veron
Australian Institute of Marine Science

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Member of:

post-1182-0-60431600-1322062247_thumb.jp

post-2241-0-43391700-1354511230.png

UEN: T08SS0098F
Please visit us here: http://www.facebook....uaristSocietySG
Facebook Group: http://www.facebook....gid=34281892381

• SRC Member

yea, fishes have life too...

once i heard that my way was wrong...i returned the fishes and start all over again..

in fact i changed focus from rearing nice looking fishes....to providing them a happy enviroment.

Thought i do not believe in feng shui , but i believe a death in the family will cause bad luck.

so if ur 40 fishes die, u kana bad luck 40 times...

think about it.. !!

• SRC Member
hm...actually guys...dun u tink we've been a little too fierce with lizard?

perhaps we should listen to his side of the story behind the way he's doing things before we comment :rolleyes:

DUH!!! OF COURSE FIERCE LAH!!!!

but cant blame anyone..... i mean... from wad he tells us... then wad we tell him... then wad he do... then wad he tells us he do.....

OF COURSE BLOOD WILL BOIL!!!!!

but always look at it this way: it is his money, not mine.

but then again... fishes suffer.... wad to do...

seriously newbie.... no need to scared ppl wack u..... no one will.... as long as u show willingness to learn and change yr ways.... and really accept advice..... we are all willing to help...

i understand yr urge to buy fishes that look good even when yr tank is not ready.... i help u fight the urge.... u see nice fish.... u buy nice fish.... u put nice fish in my tank..... i let u come my house to see yr fish.... how does that sound?? good?? OKAY!!! LET ME INTRODUCE TO NICER FISHES.... i am sure u heard of ACHILLES TANG!!!! BLACK TANG also can...... :P

jokes aside.....

look... i offer u one last advice... take out all yr fishes.... sell them or give them away on pasar malam.... (no choice... who call u buy so many in first place!!)...

recycle yr whole tank.... start afresh.....

gentle reminder: i might sound a harsh.... becuz i am serious... i want u to listen to me.... pls dun repeat the same mistake again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again.....

that is wad u have been doing..... pls listen.... Somebody gave u 2 ears... its not for show only.....

*translated from Hokkien*

"If say no bang wall, this idiot will never ripen" - Mr Quah Siew Kow.

• SRC Member

Wassup with you ppl nowadays. Cant you see that the lizard is just asking for you guys to give him attention? Maybe he cannot get attention at home so dats why he is doing this to get attention from you guys. I believe its a mental condition.

Lizard, look for professional help. It will do you some good. Cheers!

Wassup with you ppl nowadays. Cant you see that the lizard is just asking for you guys to give him attention? Maybe he cannot get attention at home so dats why he is doing this to get attention from you guys. I believe its a mental condition.

Lizard, look for professional help. It will do you some good. Cheers!

Hi Alfa, I think you are the best person to sort this guy out la. ;)

I personally have given up liao. :(

With your no-nonsense style, I believe you will be able to knock some sense in him. ;)

So dun disappoint us ok, we will be watching and learning from you. :P

Cheers,

"Reefs, like forests, will only be protected in long term if they are appreciated"
Dr. J.E.N. Veron

Member of:

• SRC Member

Hi Alfa, I think you are the best person to sort this guy out la. ;)

I personally have given up liao. :(

With your no-nonsense style, I believe you will be able to knock some sense in him. ;)

So dun disappoint us ok, we will be watching and learning from you. :P

Cheers,

He never respond to the post leh.. Maybe he kena scold by his mom already and have to go to daycare centre liao cos his mum needs to go to work now. Well, I guess we have to wait for his next act of attention-seeking stunt.

He is reading the post but dun dare to repond and also dun want to learn. :angry:

Hey Lizard44, face the fact lah, be a man and admit your mistakes and let us help you to re-do your cycling lah.

Dr. J.E.N. Veron

Member of:

• SRC Member
He is reading the post but dun dare to repond and also dun want to learn. :angry:

Hey Lizard44, face the fact lah, be a man and admit your mistakes and let us help you to re-do your cycling lah.

wa gouldian

SUPER DOOPER fierce and unfriendly man :ooh::ooh::ooh:

wa gouldian

SUPER DOOPER fierce and unfriendly man :ooh::ooh::ooh:

Here we have a guy ignoring all advises and continue to kill livestocks and you are saying I am super dooper unfriendly!

Have you ever thought of the livestocks in his tank, those innocent creatures who have been brought from the sea in hope of a better environment?

Shoelevy, your stand on this issue seems to sway more than the Tunze Wavebox. One moment you are telling him that it is wrong and that he should heed advises another moment you are questioning the very people that is trying to get some senses into him.

What is your agenda?????

Dr. J.E.N. Veron

Member of:

Y everyone sooooo pissed off? This is only human nature. Those who been thru NS, who recd your 1st M16, you like to play with it too, right. Only after you went chiong mountain with it, tat you realised how f***ing heavy it is.

Many of newbie went thru this stage, where temptation rules. Let him get past this stage, & maybe he will be a better reefer. I hv seen reefers here buying fishes, then discovered not suitable then sold off again then buy more fish. I admit I was like that too, hee hee.

Relaxed, and advise as much as possible as a teacher to a student. I dun tink your teacher will go to ur place to monitor yr homework and get so pissed off when u do not understand what they r teaching.

PEACE for all, RIP for your fish & needle/thread for your pocket.

• SRC Member

relax gouldian

while i feel the same way as you, lifestocks shouldn't be treated with such inhumanity

but on the other hand, i feel many of us, if not all of us, were once guilty of such impulse buying or not heeding the advice of lao jiaos

i undersatnd that many of us have been patiently giving advice to lizard yer he ignores us, but does that justify our unfriendliness?

i'm sure u haf ignored your friend's or parent's advice b4 and made a mistake even if they spend lots of time advicing us, but would they be supportive or unfriendly after they realised u ignored them?...more importantly, would U want them to be supportive or unfriendly?

u sae u r trying to knock sense into him, but frankly, the way u r treating him, it'll probably make him turn his back on us and continue on the hobby on his own, which is bad because it only means he will make more mistakes and kill more fishes!

and lastly, i sway alittle so that lizard knows we will still be here to help even if he ignores us and makes mistakes that we warn him against

i hope this clears the air about where i stand

relax gouldian

while i feel the same way as you, lifestocks shouldn't be treated with such inhumanity

but on the other hand, i feel many of us, if not all of us, were once guilty of such impulse buying or not heeding the advice of lao jiaos

i undersatnd that many of us have been patiently giving advice to lizard yer he ignores us, but does that justify our unfriendliness?

i'm sure u haf ignored your friend's or parent's advice b4 and made a mistake even if they spend lots of time advicing us, but would they be supportive or unfriendly after they realised u ignored them?...more importantly, would U want them to be supportive or unfriendly?

u sae u r trying to knock sense into him, but frankly, the way u r treating him, it'll probably make him turn his back on us and continue on the hobby on his own, which is bad because it only means he will make more mistakes and kill more fishes!

and lastly, i sway alittle so that lizard knows we will still be here to help even if he ignores us and makes mistakes

i hope this clears the air about where i stand

Shoelevy, I do not know you and I dun appreciate your stuffs. If you have any basis of your retorts I will definitely accept your argument!

But everyone here have been reading this threads and have seen the nonsenses throw back at us. What do you think is the appropriate responds??? We wanted him to know how serious this issue is.

If you want to do the nice guys thingy do it, I dun have any issue on it. but don't 'quote'. Why must you quote on the advises of Diabolus and mine and try to be the nice guy?

I do not know you well and definitely do not appreciate you using my comments for your personal agenda!

So unless you want me to bug on your comments, I suggest you buzz off mine!

Dr. J.E.N. Veron

Member of:

wow...

bad day Gouldian?

did your clapping shrimp managed to survive last night?

:lol::lol::lol:

No choice lah, lots of bugs now a days.

Yup. I purposely waited till 12am although my lights off is 10.30pm. To introduce into the tank. This morning all is well, in fact the solorensis actually when to the clapping shrimp for some favors (cleaning of course). ;)

Dr. J.E.N. Veron

Member of:

• SRC Member

it seems to me even though i've been quoting u and diabolus, you're the only one getting upset

i don't know what it is that has set you off, but if making one more enemy is what you like, fine...i've never beared any hostile intentions towards u

infact, i believe i have pmed u before asking you for advice

it shows i respect u and am willing to learn from u, but if u wish to be unfriendly not jus to lizard but to me as well, fine

i've been trying to play the nice guy to keep the atmosphere in this thread light, but if a heavy atmosphere is what u wan, go ahead

i have my rights to voice my opinions too

bzzz bzzzz swap swap bzzzz bzzzzz. Sigh.... let it be....

Dr. J.E.N. Veron

Member of:

• SRC Member

No choice lah, lots of bugs now a days.

Yup. I purposely waited till 12am although my lights off is 10.30pm. To introduce into the tank. This morning all is well, in fact the solorensis actually when to the clapping shrimp for some favors (cleaning of course). ;)

hehehe...

good for you.

;)