My Humble Reef

Still Blue

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SRC Member
Amazing Nano! How many Tangs do you have in that tank? and super clean with such high bioload. Can share with us the secrets of your success? Maintenance regime? Thanks!

Thanks all.........

Have 01 each of PT, YT and AT plus a tomato clown and 02 orange skunks....

feed once a day of mix Gp, cyclopeeze and mysis shrimps..

20% change in water once every 2 weeks......

a good H&S skimmer to top it up

Hi hi :P ... One question that has ??? on my mind and that is why don't you get a denitrator to help get rid of your no3 instead of the water change as I think you might have to redose some the element additives everytime you change water is it very costly also.... :cry2:

Thanks for saving man....!!!

• SRC Member
Hi hi :P ... One question that has ??? on my mind and that is why don't you get a denitrator to help get rid of your no3 instead of the water change as I think you might have to redose some the element additives everytime you change water is it very costly also.... :cry2:

Thanks for saving man....!!!

Due to unlimited space, am not able to place a denitrator or any other equipments which I most desired to.

Anyway, regular water changes would enhance the growth of the corals and the fishes.

Thanks for all the encouraging comments :D:D

post-69-1106797613.jpg

• SRC Member
can I ask, what yu guys feed the corals with>?? do you culture your own phytoplankton? or buy them from shop (if so what is a good brand? place to get it?)

Feed them with weekly dosage of DTs and daily pinch of Golden pearls and cyclopeeze. These could be found in many LFS here...Reborn, EAN ...to name a few.

• SRC Member
First time i see a 2ft thread with so many tangs with no flaming yet compliments. Good and nice tank. really very nice.

wow nice..... :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  You have impressive collection of zoos too

Yah mah ... :unsure: ... if Official Tang Police also never say, then we all cannot say lah ... :rolleyes::lol::P

• 3 weeks later...