Kokhui's 4X1.5X1.5

kokhui

• Replies 231
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SRC Member

bro, swee...better looking than using PL lights....and that feet....wow! really shocked me....tok u put some feet into your tank........ :D

• SRC Member
bro, swee...better looking than using PL lights....and that feet....wow! really shocked me....tok u put some feet into your tank........ 

Thanks bro, oh yes the feet. How about increasing your "feet" too? ;)

• SRC Member

Thanks bro, oh yes the feet. How about increasing your "feet" too? ;)

:lol: next time, i will put my whole leg in the tank and took a snap of it....hahahahah ;)

• SRC Member
Hahaha, I will want to see that!

Actually I meant upgrading from your current 3 ft to 4 Feet or 5 feet? :evil:

dun know leh.... :( fianance minster asking me to work out a proposed plan.....haizzz...worked out already...the $$$ scary man!!! :blink:

thinking of investing in either 4 feet or 5 feet....need to find some place.....thinking of inwalls too.....aiyah.....very frustarting now....... <_<

• SRC Member
This is how my tank looks now.

Since last update,

1) I had upgraded my PL lights to to 2X150W MH & 4X24W Blue PL

Wow! Your tank swee leh! Very clean looking! :)

48x30x27' Tank. Beckett Skimmer. Deltec PF600s. RM FR Pro. DE 250Wx2. DE T5 39Wx4. Tunze 7095+6000x2. Sequence DART pumps x2 (1 return+1chiller)

kokhui, any updates???

what you doing today?

"Reefs, like forests, will only be protected in long term if they are appreciated"
Dr. J.E.N. Veron
Australian Institute of Marine Science

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Member of:

post-1182-0-60431600-1322062247_thumb.jp

post-2241-0-43391700-1354511230.png

UEN: T08SS0098F
Please visit us here: http://www.facebook....uaristSocietySG
Facebook Group: http://www.facebook....gid=34281892381

• 2 weeks later...
  • SRC Member

brother, need my spare lightings anot? I have a 4ft MH...with one bulb only lah....the other spoil too....maybe can light up for the time begin.... ;)

• SRC Member

I had been thinking of going FOWLR for some time as I had been very beusy with work and family commitments. With this lost of light, I decided to really go FOWLR. Probably it will be less for maintenance and easily on my electrical bills. :blink:

Therefore I gave away all my LPS. Temporaly use the refugium light to shine on the clove polyps. They are clinbing up the wall and so don't bear to tear them away, hopefully they can survive till I am free to get my lights.

I will be keeping some softies and and mainly have more fish!

• SRC Member
brother, need my spare lightings anot? I have a 4ft MH...with one bulb only lah....the other spoil too....maybe can light up for the time begin.... 

Thanks bro, really appreciate your offer. Thanks a lot! Since yesterday, I have given away most of my LPS and really going into FOWLR. :lol:

I am thinking of getting some PL or T5 for lighting now.

• SRC Member

think it best to go for T5 HO..if budget allowed. IF not, can opt for Normal output...think must see the price diff... ;) Im thinkning of going FOWLR too...kinda of tired and $$ really went up alot....but what to do, its my choice and need to put effort on these hobby.....

meanwhile, still sourcing/pending for 4ft tank...and had some buyers on hand getting my tank.....its a matter of time pal! :lol:

dun get bored hor after going fowlr... :P

• SRC Member

Yah, going for T5 with normal output since not keeping any light demanding corals and of course the price difference!

Wil, keeping fish only sure will not be bored one! In fact I am looking forward to it.

Thinking of buying more angels and tangs!

Keep us updated on your project! :lol:

• SRC Member

OK, finally for some update.

Gave all my LPS away and kept a few softies and all set for FOWLR.

Got a few new fish to join the exiting ones.

Firstly a full tank shot. :lol:

Got new lights. My fish were happy as finally the sun comes outs again for them! "Finally can see what we are eating. Got appetite now!" :D

post-34-1121872991.jpg