Excess Phytoplankton To Let Go

acedophin

Hi,

All of my 5 bottles had been taken up. :thanks: My next batch will be ready by next Mon (heng ah, no nite class). For those who stay at extreme end(eg.Boon Lay, Woodland etc.), an addition $2 delivery need to be added cause to and fro to my place will be 40km+ else it will be FOC delivery for the rest of the area. Please PM me if you are interested and avoid starting new thread, it will look very messy with all the enquries. For newbie, you can try reading the phytoplankton culture section for more details, its very comprehensive. I am not using DT formula of 4 types of phytoplankton. I don't think you can culture it together because all 4 strains have different requirement (salinity). They are all premixed in ratio. Even if you can culture, it is out of balance and with bacteria growing(crash of 1 or 2 strain within). DT is smart in the new product unlike the first generation of DT(pure strain) because they know that you can never duplicate it unless you use a microscope, pick out the individual strain and culture it individually. Mix it in ratio when selling. For me, I am trying to add strain for clams in weeks to come.