• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• SRC Member
hi bro ...

is it hard to keep the turtle grass cos heard that it needs lots of strong lightings :D

not neccessary, with moderate current and enough lighting hours provided, the turtle weed will be fine! strong current will make make your turtle weed 'botak'!

• SRC Member

not neccessary, with moderate current and enough lighting hours provided, the turtle weed will be fine! strong current will make make your turtle weed 'botak'!

oooo.... mine also on the sandbed... but its started to grow out liao leh.... more hair no longer botak leh.... my seio 620 is set to 50% only... is it moderate its in the path of the seio 620's current...

• SRC Member

hi ...

ok .. hope to see it soon :D

my tank tank.. hehe just add 2 corals in.. ( given by my officer) , 1 hammer and 1 false O****( forget how to spell ).. hehe .. :D

will try to post pics of it too once i got a decent DC :)

cheers :P

• 2 weeks later...
  • SRC Member
hi bro,

u have problem with ur tang in 2ft tank? :o

No probs at all.... :) they are happy in my 2ft ocean, thats why my aquascape is only at the bottom, so they can swim around freely.... another thing, my tangs are all around 1.5 inch size. If you going to put a 3' tang or larger, then it should have a probs....

;)