Using Garlic To Cure???

as far as i am concern, i need not soak 1hr :)

maybe a pic will help u understand "GUARD" ;)

p33720B.JPG

Had anyone out there add this Garlic Guard into their tank directly?

As I ask one of the LFS owner regarding white spots on Tangs which they seems to got it easily maybe due to stress when they just arrive home, he told me to add a few drops of garlic Guard into the tank directly if discoverd there are white spots on the new fish the next day. <_<

Had anyone/bros out there ever try that? Any comments on this? :huh:

• SRC Member

Had anyone out there add this Garlic Guard into their tank directly?

As I ask one of the LFS owner regarding white spots on Tangs which they seems to got it easily maybe due to stress when they just arrive home, he told me to add a few drops of garlic Guard into the tank directly if discoverd there are white spots on the new fish the next day. <_<

Had anyone/bros out there ever try that? Any comments on this? :huh:

HI guard, i wonder if this garlic guard is prove to be good for shirmp? any expert can advise on this? if yes, is it apply the same rule that apply to fish food, and of course how much it cost at LFS?

:thanks:

• 2 weeks later...

erm... well, i have tried with my own garlic,i grin it erm... when ever when i feed them, i(i fed them with frozen brine shrimp)i take some grinned garlic and mix with those sea monkey,till it melts, then i mixed and stir it then i fed my fishes in my yank, is it ok with that???

• 3 weeks later...