my octopus

cloud_253

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i noe tis web site..i have been learning from there..but that website is international..so some things are different from singapore..

wow,that crab will cost me a ton if i would have to feed it everyday...what have u been feeding your octo??any suggestions on what to feed my octo?? :thanks:

oh...id idn noe tat...i feed sometimes prawn take from the fridge then sometimes i buy crabs...erm if u wanna buy CHEAp saltwater crabs...they are almost impossible to get by in singapore....and....they cost like up to 3 bucks a piece

so..u go think lorx :thanks:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
  • SRC Member

bro if u want crabs ... go changi beach there ... the area near carpark 6 ... low tide tt time can catch alot ... went there yesterday to cast net .. caught a lot of crab but throw back ... haha ...

• SRC Member
I personally have never seen an octopus sold in an LFS before, but are they legal as pets? I vaguely remember reading in the newspapers b4 that octopi, together  with sharks, jellyfishes, arowanas, arapaimas and sturgeons are controlled pets...

Anyway with an octopus in the tank, i don't think any other lifestock can survive in there right? Though they're interesting and intelligent creatures, no doubt.  :rolleyes:

No.. its selling everywhere.. even the blue ring.. not controlled in anyway.. Try Reborn. They bring in often. Saw many on fri.

Certain Sharks and Jellyfishes are also openly sold. Newspapers often give very vague or general impressions.. almost sweeping.. :P

Of course these creatures probably need some cert to bring in.

Well Octo like as with lionfishes and frongfishes are kept in specialized tanks.

Why do we use "My 2 cents worth" when 1 cents are not legal tender in Singapore anymore? Shouldn't it be 5 cents worth?

"Its easier to blame the 'mantis' or crabs in the tank for missing & dead livestocks.."

http://arcanehacker.blogspot.com/

• 2 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...
  • SRC Member

Should upload my recent Octopus pics :P

Why do we use "My 2 cents worth" when 1 cents are not legal tender in Singapore anymore? Shouldn't it be 5 cents worth?

"Its easier to blame the 'mantis' or crabs in the tank for missing & dead livestocks.."

• SRC Member

Thinks its trying to mimic a lionfish... with all its tenticles extended out and opened. Was a bit too late to take a nicer poise ;)

• 2 weeks later...