New come say hello

shl

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SRC Member

WELCOME! :peace:

erm..... think most of us can't, but dun worry... most of us will understand what u be typing.... our english not that gd too.... :lol:

Do u have any sh? :yeah: if yes, what specis?

I gotta feeling..Woo...hoo....That tonight's gonna be a good night.....That tonight's gonna be a good, good night!

WELCOME! :peace:

erm..... think most of us can't, but dun worry... most of us will understand what u be typing.... our english not that gd too.... :lol:

Do u have any sh? :yeah: if yes, what specis?

hi chinmo, nice to meet you~~

I am not sure what type I keep. I will post my sh here and hope yours help me to id them :thanks:

I think you had see my horse before at http://www.seahorse.org/ . But anyway, I hope know more seahorse lover at here.

• SRC Member

hi chinmo, nice to meet you~~

I am not sure what type I keep. I will post my sh here and hope yours help me to id them :thanks:

I think you had see my horse before at http://www.seahorse.org/ . But anyway, I hope know more seahorse lover at here.

oh, think i know who liao, u have a 3 ft tank with kudas rite? got any babies? :yeah:

I gotta feeling..Woo...hoo....That tonight's gonna be a good night.....That tonight's gonna be a good, good night!

• SRC Member

do come by here often, would love to know more sh lovers in this forum :D

oh, think i know who liao, u have a 3 ft tank with kudas rite? got any babies?

HAHA, I don't know who are you guess... never mind~

I have one 44" tank, one 26" tank and one 20" bb tank.

I got 2 times bb on February. However, my bb tank is bad setup.The temp is not stayable, the bb die within 2 days :cry2:

Now I tune the air more powerful and let the temp more stayable, hope the bb can live good in my bb tank.

Now I have 2 pair sh were match and one of pair were copulation in front of me at 19 Feb 2005, I guess the male will birth at 5 mar 2005 (about 14 days)

wow , they look big. emmm all still around? nice Sh u have.

yes, sure, they still very well in my tank. and some one getting couple now. I am waiting their baby, I guess they are birth on Firday.

[quote name=brittlestars Posted on Mar 2 2005' date=' 05:03 PM

Nice pics shl! Are the decorations real or fake sea fans? .

Not all the real, some is human make. The sea fans is real but it is very hard to keep.

[quote name=ong Posted on Mar 2 2005' date=' 04:39 PM

Wah...nice , clean and colourful tank you have there, not forgetting nice horsey.

Welcome to forum.. .

thx so much.

• SRC Member
I noticed from that your tank has no live rock. Are they in the sump or somewhere in other parts of tank or you do not use live rock at all for filtration?

it is better not to use live rocks for a sh tank...firstly...there are cases of sh snicking on at bristtleworms and fireworms...the worms then stress the sh and the sh will die as the spines of the worms will stress the sh....according to some people also...lr will cause abrasions to the tail...

it is better not to use live rocks for a sh tank...firstly...there are cases of sh snicking on at bristtleworms and fireworms...the worms then stress the sh and the sh will die as the spines of the worms will stress the sh....according to some people also...lr will cause abrasions to the tail...

Now I add some Lr ar... my main filtration is bio-ball

• SRC Member

:yeah: This is what i called... SIMPLE but EXCELLENT setup! nice to view, easy to maintain! we need more this kind of ideas :P Cool Bro Shl! ;)

from ur tank pics , could see u have kuda and babouri(the yellow spikey ones with zebra snout). are they on frozens? ;)

:yeah: This is what i called... SIMPLE but EXCELLENT setup! nice to view, easy to maintain! we need more this kind of ideas :P Cool Bro Shl! ;)

from ur tank pics , could see u have kuda and babouri(the yellow spikey ones with zebra snout). are they on frozens? ;)

yes, they are all to eat frozen.

• SRC Member

So are bio-balls a good adequate alternative to LR in terms of biological filtration purposes?

Guess in some way, LR serves little function (besides biological filtration) for SHs as they can't hitch on it.

• SRC Member

i'm using biohome and bacteria house medium. my no3 is always below 5ppm. i only have a few small pcs of lrs. ;)

• SRC Member

did u try reading bro chinmo thread about the diy of fish bowl..?? maybe u can set up a fish bowl for ur precious 2 piece baby SH?? hahax.. good luck in ur SH..

Reefing is like a Relationship, Once you fall in Love with it, You will Love it for Life... :wub:

5a8bbdf6e2308_YUMA16.png.f2e17836611683574a142ad6fbd86466.png

• SRC Member

thx so much, it is very happy to see them birth their baby, however, I don't know how to setting a good place for the bady.

bro! :yeah: get ready for more! this e prelude to the "Grand Finale" either tomolo or day after tomolo u shld have hundreds of fries! unless ur female did not have so much eggs. :P