Red Seahorse Spotted

regal angel

Went down to Aquamarin just now saw this and quickly, secretly taken this to show you guys.. :P ..Janet don't scold me huh..

Bought a pair at $160.00

great~~~

I also have this kind of sh. However, my two sh are female also :erm:

• SRC Member

:heh: went to check it out, not much of e red ones left.... they are dunno H.spinosissimus aka hedgehog sh.

some sh fanantic beat me to it! :lol: and brought quite afew leh :heh: very rich man. ;)

I gotta feeling..Woo...hoo....That tonight's gonna be a good night.....That tonight's gonna be a good, good night!

• SRC Member

so.... anyone in the forum got the "Red Sh" ? :yeah: if have post pic leh :P

I gotta feeling..Woo...hoo....That tonight's gonna be a good night.....That tonight's gonna be a good, good night!

• SRC Member
I got one last night.. ;) The one n only one left.. <_<

There still 3 small black kuda left. One female confirmed are eating liao.

:yeah: Pics! Pics! Pics! :heh:

what specis u think they are? bro ong. :)

• SRC Member
:yeah: whoa! cool! u got a pair? i saw the grey ones left moslty, i did brought the only pair of H. Trimaculatus.... healthy for a few days, nw not doing gd leh.... guess i no luck with WC sh <_< maybe next time ur h.spino give birth, i buy over 10-20 babies from u lor.... :P

:yeah: whoa! cool! u got a pair? i saw the grey ones left moslty, i did brought the only pair of H. Trimaculatus.... healthy for a few days, nw not doing gd leh.... guess i no luck with WC sh <_< maybe next time ur h.spino give birth, i buy over 10-20 babies from u lor.... :P

I brought one nia. Only one left when I was there on Friday night. The other grey SH is a normal H.comes. Hope these two will not fall in love for each other becos', both are male....... :lol:

• SRC Member

I brought one nia. Only one left when I was there on Friday night. The other grey SH is a normal H.comes. Hope these two will not fall in love for each other becos', both are male....... :lol:

:P o i c..... saw few same specis, but different colours only, so fast all snap up ar? sh selling like hotcakes oo..... :lol:

• SRC Member

hahax.. bro ong.. u r very lucky leh.. tt mean u got 1 for $80 lah... hmmm ur's very nice leh.. the red color.. omg.. den the snought like very short hor?? hahax.. like the AU seahorse leh.. hahax.. after all.. nice nice sea horse u got there..

Cheers..

Lorenzo..

Reefing is like a Relationship, Once you fall in Love with it, You will Love it for Life... :wub:

5a8bbdf6e2308_YUMA16.png.f2e17836611683574a142ad6fbd86466.png

Yap Chinmo, heard only 6 pcs arrived and 5 sold within a day. Luckily me to get one. Anyway, this SH very lazy, just like H.comes..... <_<

Lorenzo, can not get better price leh. S$80 is the best offer. Wonder if you get a pair will be cheaper? Have to wait for next shipment....the shape & size are totally diff. from the AU SH. This red SH is from Philippines water.

• SRC Member

Ong, your nice red seahorse is H.spinnosissimus (HedgeHog SH), chinmo got the right ID. My experience with them is that they are quite easy to train to feed frozen food, but are very disease prone.

Chinmo, I have no luck with H.trimaculatus at all. They always died within a few days of purchase. Maybe they need a different habitat/temperature from other local seahorses :(