where to buy bulkhead?

Rocky99

I have some original bulk head in DIN standard made by VDL. Think is the type you looking for. What size you need? PM me for more details.

yo bro...

are u the *unofficial* VDL supplier in singapore? :lol:

kidding lah...just that i am very impressed that you are well equipped and stocked up.... :bow:

now i know who to look for when i need VDL stuff ;)

• SRC Member

:off:

Was in Amsterdam, Netherlands, the home maker of VDL. Lots of free time so visit one of the greenhouse supplier factory and then bought some stuff lor. Stock up just in case lor. If anyone need, hopefully I have the required parts, but have to charge transport hor. :lol:

• SRC Member

:off: again, hehe...

Just for info, can get GF locally from GF direct for the bulkhead but if my memory is correct, GF will be more expensive and need 2 weeks delivery time as they do not keep stock.

Comparing GF and VDL, both are DIN standard but both have pros and cons.....

GF (personal comment) is of higher quality finish but the types of fittings quite limited (can see from catalogue if you have one).

VDL finishes are slightly lower quality but the range of fittings is huge. Can see from their website.

http://www.vdl-fittings.nl/pvc_metric?language=en

• SRC Member

weisoon

What is transport charge. First Class charge or cabin charge. Economy class charge interested haa haa. When r u going to grounded again to set up ur tank. Can't wait to see lay.

Life is like a peice of Uncured Live Rock [ from LFS ], you never know what you gonna get.........

Ocean Gump

• SRC Member

Mins

You setting up new tank? For you will be EY class lah.....you can afford it one :lol: . Will try to work out something this weekend. If not no chance liao because have a very longggggggg trip coming.....15 days. Hope to give it away to some who like long trips and exchange it for short trips.

:off: BTW bought the VDL parts for the skimmer setup and end up bought more than required as cannot resist the urge, the price so attractive compared to +GF+.

• 2 weeks later...