SAF wargame centre

DeepBlue

Will be going soon.... wondering what its all about?

Dunno whether it is sensitive info to talk about it.... so any guys who serve there,can you kindly pm me some brief info what you guys do there?

If it is too sensitive to talk about it..I'll delete the thread later. Thanks

• SRC Member

hi,

it wouldn't be 'shiong' jus prepare more money for the frequent canteen visiting if you are allowed to do so .......

Anyway, shouldn't be revealing about our country's defence stuff here...

Cheers

• SRC Member
hi,

it wouldn't be 'shiong' jus prepare more money for the frequent canteen visiting if you are allowed to do so .......

Anyway, shouldn't be revealing about our country's defence stuff here...

Cheers

canteen nothing much to eat....just drink coffee only la, don't think you can buy SPS with that kind of money.....the cookhouse food over there are acutally quite good - i think too many crabs and starfish alround..... :lol:

anyway, if you O-pi-sir.....very likely get promoted after the games.... ;)

thanks guys... nothing impt was revealed...so guess no harm done.

If intel finds out...you guys are in trouble of saying the incamp got too many canteen breaks given...haha ;)

I'll just go report and try to have fun...... (keeping fingers crossed there is no overnight stay...seems unlikely as they only ask me to bring writing material and go in uniform...no need to bring half the house there)

I'm just a junior off... so guess wont be too siong lah :lol:

I totally agree with thc....pls dun reveal any of our country's stuffs here.....

if you want me to look out for the best kept secret, like the best canteen food during the incamp...just pm me..I'll bring more money)

Cheers