Reminder to drive carefully and be alert

delirium

• SRC Member

Was driving yesterday when a big lorry transporting sand from the oppersite direction drove straight into my lane towards me. Luckily I manage to avoid a head on collision but the lorry hit into the side of the vehicle. The whole right side of the vehicle was wreaked. I escaped without serious injuries but suffered cuts on my arm and a deep cut on my ear which needed 6 stiches in the hospital.

So to all the drivers out there, please be careful when driving and be alert at all times.

• SRC Member

It was at the long stretch of road without traffic lights, next to the airport runway. Where planes take off and land. Dont know about the other driver but its under investigation right now. My guess is either he fell asleep or was using the handphone so he drove into my lane. So far those who had seen the damage said i was very lucky.

well i think at least you'll get full compensation for your vehicle, although we all know it won't be at full amount... as what the insurer always say, "compensate as per market rate lor..."

whats more important is that you're still safe and well. it must be a real scare for your family.

god bless.

• SRC Member

Just a week ago that stretch of road saw another accident with 3 vehicle. 2 cars meet each other and was badly damaged. Both car lost their front right tyre with 1 of the car even had the entire front right suspension came off and the other car had it's rim and wheel out of it's rightful place. The 3rd vehicle, a pickup or lorry hit the back of 1 of the car. That was around 8 in the morning. I was on my way to work in a cab coz was already late and had to take that route as Loyang Avenue always congested in the morning.

• SRC Member

sit down... come have a cuppa.... let me tell you all about my accidents.....

:P

but i think spiderone definately got the most story to tell!! :P

*translated from Hokkien*

"If say no bang wall, this idiot will never ripen" - Mr Quah Siew Kow.

• SRC Member
sit down... come have a cuppa.... let me tell you all about my accidents.....

:P

but i think spiderone definately got the most story to tell!! :P

But not as exciting as your experience with a toyota driven by an auntie! :P

post-54-1107833267.gif

"Ah, Blackadder. Started talking to yourself, I see."

"Yes...it's the only way I can be assured of intelligent conversation."

- Melchett and Edmund Blackadder