BEWARE OF THIS REEFER- HALOZZZ

kee

I think this is going too far.....sorry....though it may seem humourous to some ...but I really dun think whoever is at the receiving end deserve all these, esp. when he has made an arrangement to pay kee back the money.....

come on guys...do we really need to close every thread before it gets real ugly.....when is it enough? when are we going to let the 2 guys sort it out.... without going on and on to suggest things this guys has not done...? (joke or not)

I had my share of bad exp with him....but it doesnt say much about me if I were to do all these....

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• SRC Member
I think this is going too far.....sorry....though it may seem humourous to some ...but I really dun think whoever is at the receiving end deserve all these, esp. when he has made an arrangement to pay kee back the money.....

come on guys...do we really need to close every thread before it gets real ugly.....when is it enough? when are we going to let the 2 guys sort it out.... without going on and on to suggest things this guys has not done...? (joke or not)

I had my share of bad exp with him....but it doesnt say much about me if I were to do all these....

how abt closing it? think tat guy wun do it again laio or at least not the same nick liao

GIve up liao!!!!!!!!!!!

• SRC Member

yeap.

close it.

too much talking done on this already.

If a man could beat his own fantasy. Then to only breed in captivity. Then its pointless.

Genesis 1:20

And God said, Let the waters bring forth abundantly the moving creature that has life, and fowl that may fly above the earth in the open firmament of heaven. And God created great whales, and every living creature that moves, which the waters brought forth abundantly, after their kind, and every winged fowl after his kind: and God saw that it was good. And God blessed them, saying, Be fruitful, and multiply, and fill the waters in the seas, and let fowl multiply in the earth. And the evening and the morning were the fifth day.

|| Tank: 78" x 30" x 30" || Sump: 48" x 22" x 20" || Lights: PowerModule 10 X 80W|| Returns: 2 x HF32 ||

|| Skimmer: BubbleKing Supermarin 300 || Wavemaker: 3 x 6100 & 1 x 6200, 2 x Wavebox 6212, WavySea ||

|| FR: 2 x FR150 || NR: Sulphur Denitrator || CR: RM Custom Made 8" || KR: Deltec KM500 || TopUp: Tunze Osmolator 3155 ||

|| UV: Coralife 12X 36W || Ozonizer: Sanders C200|| Controller: GHL Profilux Plus II Ex ||

• SRC Member
For $35, you got your worth already la, so much symphaty from reefers here, more that 2000 hits on this thread, you are famous now, certainly it is worth more than 35 bucks.

Don't be too vindictive la and run the guy down like this, learn your lesson and move on, there are better things in life than this. If you sit back and think of the last week that you have been so worked up with your adrealin flowing, certainly it's not worth it.

Good luck to your collection.

Totally agree w what you wrote... :peace:

Well...in a fit of anger or when one felt injustified...they will be hurt by it and thus reactions occurred...after a period of time...they felt better and on the path of 'recovery'...so IT no longer bothers them anymore. :)

Hope this is the case w you, bro kee... :kiss:

Me ain't no saint but just wanna say...Forgive and move on... :)

happy reefing for the rest of your time...Reefing is more than just some bad experiences... :)

Take a cue from our Darling Superman...he ain't a mod just for namesake... :eyebrow:

With Love from AZ... :kiss::kiss:

• SRC Member

$35 i can afford. i am not poor till this state..just tat can u all take it when this idiot is alway playing with you. delay payment lots of excuses.. and full of nonsense.

i have been talking peacefully with him.. and as i expected.. he did not make payment on WED.. i told him thousand of times.. ia m using UOB he say ok. but the excuse he gave me is he dun wan a UOB a.c. FINE! i gave him my fren POSB a.c no. but he still did not transfer..

today i make a fonecall to his house. his mum pick up and say he is not in.. (GUESS WHAT. i heard his mum talking to him saying your fren call you).. What the hell is this going on. am i a fool? it is not because of the $. just that the way he play with me is way too far.

just now he just PM me.. say i disturb him family BUT I NV! he say if i wan the rocks back.. I GOTTA GO TO HIS HOUSE TO COLLECT! AND WHY MUST I!

And he say if i wan payment. it will be $30 not $35 anymore..

by the way he react.. it seem like he is out to play with me..

MOD i dun need any sympaty.just close this thread. i will settle it myself. i just cant let this fire in me cool down. he can keep the $ for medical fee or treatment then.

• SRC Member
$35 i can afford. i am not poor till this state..just tat can u all take it when this idiot is alway playing with you. delay payment lots of excuses.. and full of nonsense.

i have been talking peacefully with him.. and as i expected.. he did not make payment on WED.. i told him thousand of times.. ia m using UOB he say ok. but the excuse he gave me is he dun wan a UOB a.c. FINE! i gave him my fren POSB a.c no. but he still did not transfer..

today i make a fonecall to his house. his mum pick up and say he is not in.. (GUESS WHAT. i heard his mum talking to him saying your fren call you).. What the hell is this going on. am i a fool? it is not because of the $. just that the way he play with me is way too far.

just now he just PM me.. say i disturb him family BUT I NV! he say if i wan the rocks back.. I GOTTA GO TO HIS HOUSE TO COLLECT! AND WHY MUST I!

And he say if i wan payment. it will be $30 not $35 anymore..

by the way he react.. it seem like he is out to play with me..

MOD i dun need any sympaty.just close this thread. i will settle it myself. i just cant let this fire in me cool down. he can keep the $ for medical fee or treatment then.

u have my support, get the rock back and smash it infront of his house, if u need more ppl to go there, i am willing to make a trip with u, just remember dun beat or hit him, not worth dirtying ur hand

GIve up liao!!!!!!!!!!!

• SRC Member

kee, i think you should really take a step back and relax.

it AINT WORTH IT.

watever he has done, i am sure no one in this forum will wanna deal with him again.

no point getting into trouble with the law over $35.

come out kopi lah...call ming and robin.

:lol:

Kee...its a pity the guy gave you that much crap after all that ....We were hoping things would work out.

Hope you get this sorted out soon. All the best.

Since members of SRC are in dialogue to deal with characters like these.... I'll temperory close this thread till decisions are made. No point having too mnay suggestions and ideas all ove the place. I seriously hope whatever decisions that are made...SRC will be better after that ......

Do contact me via pm or any mods and AT if you need further advice on this