2nd Review Of Weipro Skimmer 2012

tivoli

hey guys, how long did ur weipro break in??? mine has been a week...and its still not skimming anything???

help????

My Weipo 2014 start skimming after a day... Black kopi filth

But the control knob is only half open, indicating under powered pump (I am using 2500L/h Dynamax)

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SRC Member

a marine wannabe here.

so is this weipro skimmer good or bad?

well....how much it cost in singapore?

which country it from??

i am getting confused by all this..replies..

newbie here :blink::angel::angel:

I am just an average FR (fish reefing) writer. If you like my FRs, please upz my points.

• SRC Member
i think weipro is really gd buy,not so expensive like the others and yet doing a great job :)

how much is a weipro in singapore dollars?

which model of weipro good for a 3 to 4 ft tank.

I am just an average FR (fish reefing) writer. If you like my FRs, please upz my points.

• SRC Member
Bro...

izzit no harm getting weipro 2012 huh?

and how much it cost ??? can anyone tell me???

Hi,

I just changed my air-driven skimmer to counter current Weipro 2012. Works very well, hang outside the sump. Bought it at S$55 with a 1800L/H pump.

• SRC Member

how about changing your pump to a higher flowrate one like weipro 3000 with a flowrate of 2.5l/h.

i personally feel that even weipro 3000 does not give me satisfied result and would like to change to higher flowrate pump... guys out there with kopi-o result...can anyone of u specify the model of pump used for 2012....thanks!

• SRC Member
:cry:

Wah... I am a newbie & I just bought a AA brand (china made)protein Skimmer from Pet Shop Boy at Orchard Far East Square, after reading all your topic it seems that I have invested in the wrong PS oredi...

Pls kindly advise!

:thanks:

AA brand??? the less than $5 kind???

• SRC Member

AA skimmer..the china brand , i bought it at $10 from clementi florist and is using for my 2fter...really sucks cos can only skim diluted waste and mus change the peice of wooden block every week or 2 or else the skimmer is useless liao! but nvrm lah cos only one maroon and 1 stripe damsel in it .....haha! will nvr recommend that brand !

• SRC Member

does it mean if u use a 2000l/h,80w , will it use up alot of electricity? :erm: Will my electricity bill be high ? :(:thanks:

SBS_Transit

• SRC Member
how about changing your pump to a higher flowrate one like weipro 3000 with a flowrate of 2.5l/h.

i personally feel that even weipro 3000 does not give me satisfied result and would like to change to higher flowrate pump... guys out there with kopi-o result...can anyone of u specify the model of pump used for 2012....thanks!

Weipro 3000 is only 2300L flowrate....