Anemonie Parade.

stitch_&_milo

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SRC Member

well yeah i know where u saw it bwilly PSB rite?? but its small but it is beutiful.. wanna get one anemone but at the last point.. sigh

i know its risky but i would still take the risk.. i will keep it under one antinic and one marine white t8 fl.. but will get 2 hours of sunlight everyday..

i will try..

anyone who wanna ask me not to??

well yeah i know where u saw it bwilly PSB rite?? but its small but it is beutiful.. wanna get one anemone but at the last point.. sigh

i know its risky but i would still take the risk.. i will keep it under one antinic and one marine white t8 fl.. but will get 2 hours of sunlight everyday..

i will try..

anyone who wanna ask me not to??

I think many people will ask you not to try especially the gurus.... (not me definately)... Reason being t8 is too little for anemone to flourish, IMo upgrade your light first before trying out

• SRC Member

i know every lfs says they easy to keep i keep em' more for 2 months bla bla bla but

anemones they need like 8 months to see results cause they can live even in darkness but eventually dies..