Ozone Generator

tayhonglee

• SRC Member

a little update guys.

i talked to a guy named frank from bestlabdeals. to put it in a nutshell, i asked him to send the milwaukee orp controller to the vpostusa address in california. he said the cheapest is around US$12-13 for one unit, and about US$19 for six units.

frank has already sent me an email to confirm this.

plus there is the 5% discount off US$89, if we get 6 units.

vpostusa will charge 5%gst if the total amount of goods sent is more than S$400.

please indicate to me how many of us want the orp controller, so that i can decide if its worthwhile to buy or not.

my estimate is that the total for one unit of milwaukee orp controller will come up to no more than S$200. it should be a little less than $170, but don't hold me to that please.

Its not bad. our market is retailing around $240.

if most of us are interested, i will do a seperate bulk purchase.

first on the list is of course....

1) henry tay

god bless,

henry

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SRC Member
Hi Henry, how abt this product? http://www.marinedepot.com/aquarium_contro...rph.asp?CartId=

although it seem like cheap brand but it can control the PH and ORP seems like it is a good equipment....

It doesn't comes with the probes and Aqua Medic product is not cheap.

Henry - Will only buy if able to get them together as I wouldn't want to take the risk of using the ozonizer EOZ-300Y without the ORP Controller. The estimated cost is about 89+44=US$133 before discount and shipping charges, etc.

1) jefnbl

2) loowk

3) amteo

4) iori del

5) rav 65 (?)

6) myself

7) bloodlamb (w/o air pump)

8) angel (EOZ-300Y & Milwaukee SMS 510) *

a little update guys.

i talked to a guy named frank from bestlabdeals.  to put it in a nutshell, i asked him to send the milwaukee orp controller to the vpostusa address in california.  he said the cheapest is around US$12-13 for one unit, and about US$19 for six units. 

frank has already sent me an email to confirm this.

plus there is the 5% discount off US$89, if we get 6 units.

vpostusa will charge 5%gst if the total amount of goods sent is more than S$400. 

please indicate to me how many of us want the orp controller, so that i can decide if its worthwhile to buy or not.

my estimate is that the total for one unit of milwaukee orp controller will come up to no more than S$200.  it should be a little less than $170, but don't hold me to that please.   

Its not bad.  our market is retailing around $240. 

if most of us are interested, i will do a seperate bulk purchase.

first on the list is of course....

1) henry tay

god bless,

henry

So the 5% discount will be given to the S'pore Goverment! Typical. :cry:

Anyway, count me in. But, please make sure (1) it can take 220/240 volt and (2) the ozone generator can plug into the controller.

1) henry tay

2) amteo

Waste no more time arguing what a good man should be, be one.

Marcus Aurelius

• SRC Member

hi everyone,

i apologize about the delay. i have been getting my house into order these few days. i just got married a month ago, and its high time for a housewarming. you wouldn't believe the crap i accumulated in just over a month. :)

about the ozonizer, i have emailed enaly this morning. i will post the new price as soon as i receive it. there is a total of 8 units.

here's how we will go about buying.

i will collect a deposit from all interested buyers. how about we set the deposit at $30?

please transfer this amount into my account. i will only buy for those who have transferred the deposit. otherwise, i might be stuck with extra units. i hope you understand.

i will then order from enaly, and have them send over to my home. my home is near boon keng mrt. collection will be at my home. if you want to collect in the city area, saturdays will be fine with me. my church is near bugis and dhoby ghaut.

however, if you want me to send your unit to your home, you will have to tell me your address. i can post it when i receive them, but you will have to pay for postage yourself ok? i will post by registered mail.

the most important thing is, i cannot provide any form of guarantee for your unit. im just a hobbyist like yourself. that is, if there is anythng wrong with my unit i will have to approach enaly myself. its the same for everyone ok? thats my caveat emptor. having said that, i will help as much as i can, being the initiator of this bulk purchase and all. i don't expect any problems. leastways i haven't read a bad review about this enaly.

about the orp monitor, i will do a purchase for amteo and myself, since no one else other than angel has indicated interest. if anyone else decide to get one, just pm me or call me.

my hp is 9487-4835

god bless

henry

• SRC Member
about the orp monitor, i will do a purchase for amteo and myself, since no one else other than angel has indicated interest. if anyone else decide to get one, just pm me or call me.

Hi henry i am keen in the ORP controller too but not the monitor, ANy lobang for it? i believe no one use the Ozone with one.. it is too danger as the it is 200mg not those 50 mg.

Thanks

BTW collect at ur new place entitle a home warming makan and a view of ur tank rite??

GIve up liao!!!!!!!!!!!

hi everyone,

i apologize about the delay.  i have been getting my house into order these few days.  i just got married a month ago, and its high time for a housewarming.  you wouldn't believe the crap i accumulated in just over a month.  :)

about the ozonizer, i have emailed enaly this morning.  i will post the new price as soon as i receive it.  there is a total of 8 units.

here's how we will go about buying.

i will collect a deposit from all interested buyers.  how about we set the deposit at $30? 

please transfer this amount into my account.  i will only buy for those who have transferred the deposit.  otherwise, i might be stuck with extra units.  i hope you understand.

i will then order from enaly, and have them send over to my home.  my home is near boon keng mrt.  collection will be at my home.  if you want to collect in the city area, saturdays will be fine with me.  my church is near bugis and dhoby ghaut. 

however, if you want me to send your unit to your home, you will have to tell me your address.  i can post it when i receive them, but you will have to pay for postage yourself ok?  i will post by registered mail. 

the most important thing is, i cannot provide any form of guarantee for your unit.  im just a hobbyist like yourself.  that is, if there is anythng wrong with my unit i will have to approach enaly myself.  its the same for everyone ok?  thats my caveat emptor.  having said that, i will help as much as i can, being the initiator of this bulk purchase and all.  i don't expect any problems.  leastways i haven't read a bad review about this enaly. 

about the orp monitor, i will do a purchase for amteo and myself, since no one else other than angel has indicated interest.  if anyone else decide to get one, just pm me or call me. 

my hp is 9487-4835

god bless

henry

Hi Henry,

First thing first, congrats on tying the knot. Only one month and still have the time to organize a bulk purchase. Amazing.

If you could PM me your account (I hope it is DBS/POSB), I'll transfer the deposit. $30 is fine with me. If I can't do it by tomorrow, I hope you can wait until next week!

As for the Milwalkee, I thought it is a controller! Can you please clearify before you place an order?

Regards

Waste no more time arguing what a good man should be, be one.

Marcus Aurelius

• SRC Member

hi everyone,

i havent receive any reply yet from either enaly or bestlabdeals. must be the weekend or something.

whatever it is, on monday i will order the ozonizers first.

here is the list again.

1) rav 65

2) amteo

3) sunny03

4) jefnbl

5) loowk

6) angel

7) iori del

8) bloodlamb

9) myself X 2

i will pm my dbs account number to everyone on that list. please put in a $30 deposit. if however you feel that the deposit is not suitable, please call me. i will work out some alternatives with you. but try to accommodate my request ok? it will make things that much easier for me.

next on the list is the orp controller. yes, its a controller, not a monitor. sorry for making a few hearts skip a beat. :P

like i mentioned earlier, they have not replied my email about the model number yet. i called them last night, but no one picked up the phone. which is strange, i would think that they are open everyday. i will try again on monday.

here are the people interested in the orp controller.

1) amteo

2) sunny03

3) angel

4) bloodlamb

5) myself

6) iori del (?)

these units will be sent to my home via vpostusa. and, sadly, the 5% discount will benefit our gahmen. because any merchandise worth over S$400 is subjected to gst.

but this will be pursued to its end after we have completed the ozonizer bulk purchase. lets just finish one bulk buy before starting the other. it will make things clearer and easier for my one track mind.

just so you know, my wife has started to mutter 'reefclubreefclubalwaysreefclub' under her breath.....its a little scary to tell the truth.

yeah...you know what im talking about.....

i can just about see some nodding and hear the sighs from the married guys....

haha, im just kidding. i love weekends....

all of you are most welcome for makan when you come my place to collect. i have lots of ice cream in my fridge. just call me before you come so i can have time to clean my home and let you have a false impression of my neatness and impeccable nature.

but there is no tank yet though. like i have mentioned earlier, i just got married and bought my tiny 3 rm flat a little over a month ago. my previous tank was a complete failure. sort of like a reverse midas touch, just about everything i touched turned to..... i think i sent some kids from the lfs to college.

anyway, hope to see all of you soon.

god bless,

henry

• SRC Member

hi guys,

so far four people have transferred the money to my account. i have't check yet actually, since today is a holiday and the bank isn't open.

i will sms the other four guys and remind them.

in another four hours or so i will be calling bestlabdeals to get all our answers for the orp controller.

no reply yet from enaly.

i was wondering if anyone who has used the milwaukee can do a little review here and tell us about the electrical connections? it would put me to rest at least.

that's all guys. i will wait for the other four to deposit the money.

god bless

henry

• SRC Member

The power socket output of the Milwaukee ORP controller is where the power of the Ozonizer is plug. .

It is normal closed and when the setpoint is reached, the relay will open and disconnect the power supply to the Ozonizer.

Power to the ORP Controller is from a 12V DC adapter and it doesn't comes with the unit. You can get this from HomeFix or Sim Lim Tower for less than $20 depending whether regulated or unregulated output.

post-20-1115045841.gif

aquatronica7na.gif

People Will Forget What You Said.

People Will Forget What You Did.

But People Will Never Forget,

How You Make Them Feel.

• SRC Member

thats a fine picture nim75sg! thanks for the explanation.

i have received a reply from enaly.

here it is:

Hello Henry Tay,

Thank you for your ordering.

As our China office is in Holidays this week, you have to wait for some more days to get the details, they are going to come back to work at May 8th. Kate ( enaly_kate@yahoo.com ) will email you the details.

Sorry about this delay.

Sincerely

ZHongxi Wang

im sorry guys, i did not expect such a long holiday in china when i decided to buy from them this week. i can only place an order on the 8th. the new price will also be known on the 8th.

really disappointing, should have seen it earlier and ordered before their holidays started.

anyway, if you have any reservations or questions, let me know.

god bless

henry

• SRC Member

hmmm...i just read through roidan's thread on shady people doing shady deals in src.

read it if you haven't. its a good read, esp. during lunch hour.

i think im going to just fade into background with all the $30 deposits i have.......faaaddee

maybe not. :)

anyway, joking aside, i have received all the deposits or made other arrangements with everyone interested, except one. i will sms him now.

tomorrow is the 8th of may. once i have ordered the ozonizers i will organize a bulk purchase for the orp controllers. i'll like to keep this just between ourselves, since the discounts offered are insignificant.

anyone has any idea where to get neoprene air tubing? i live at st george's rd, and right at the main road next to boon keng mrt there are a few shops that sell rubber stuff. im going to ask them and see if they have some in stock. we might be able to share some. if anyone else has any good lobangs please tell me.

remember to call me if you need to reach me real quick. its 94874835

god bless

henry

• SRC Member

hi everyone,

sorry for the long wait.

here's the reply i received yesterday.

Hello Henry Tay,

Sorry about your waiting.And thanks for your order!

The price of 10 OZX-300U is US$28*10=280.

The shipping cost to Singapore is 94USD.

The total value is 280+94=374.

we will send them by express mail and you may get them within 5 working days.

You can pay them through paypal,and our paypal account is:

enalyozone@yahoo.com

If you don't know how to use it ,you can look through the website:

www.paypal.com

After we get your payment,we will send them to you at once from Shanghai,China.

Regards

Kate

US$374 shared among ten units is of course US$37.40 each. previous quote for 6 units was US$38.33 each. both quotes include shipping and handling.

i have applied for a paypal account, since it is the only form of transaction they approve. paypal has limited me to sending a total of US$250 a month, which is not enough me. however they have an expanded program thing that will allow me to spend or withdraw as much as my credit card allows. its a seperate registration that cost US$1.90. the cost is minimal, but the worst thing is that it needs to be validated by a number they provide that will be printed on the monthly statement.

the earliest is at least 3-4 days before i can go to the bank and ask for a statement.

all these details can be verified on paypal's website.

i just hope there aren't anymore surprises. im sorry guys, i should not have asked all of you to deposit so urgently and end up not buying for another 2 weeks. does anyone of you have a paypal account as well? let me know if you are willing to use it for this bulk buy. we might be able to work something out quicker.

thanks for your patience guys

god bless

henry

• SRC Member

hi everyone,

after such a long time, i have finally managed to place the order with enaly.

i only managed to get a statement from my bank today that will allow me to send more than US$250 through paypal. we should receive our units by next week.

here is the email that i sent to enaly:

Dear Kate,

I will order eleven (11) units of the EOZ-300Y Ozone Generator ( No

Air Pump Type) based on the costs and terms you have provided, that

is, each unit shall cost no more than US$37.40 including shipping and

handling, with the nett total of the eleven units amounting to no more

than US$411.40 including shipping and handling, and the eleven units

being shipped to Singapore immediately upon receiving payment through

your paypal account, and reaching my designated address within 5

working days.

Please confirm with me when you have received payment, and also when

you have shipped the merchandise.

My address in Singapore, as verified in my paypal account, will be as follows:

Attention: Mr Tay, Hong Lee Henry

Blk 2 St George's Rd

#XX-XX

Singapore (322002)

Please contact me directly through email or my telephone number

+65-9487-4835 if there are any problems.

Thank you for your kind attention.

Best Regards

Tay, Hong Lee Henry

i crossed out my home unit number since anyone can see this post. I will pm each one of us my address so that you can come and collect when the merchandise arrives.

here is the transaction history of paypal:

Original Transaction

Date Type Status Details Amount

May 15, 2005 Payment To ENALY TRADE CO. LTD Completed ... -$411.40 USD

Related Transaction

Date Type Status Details Amount

May 15, 2005 Transfer From Credit Card Completed Details $411.40 USD

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Name:

ENALY TRADE CO. LTD

Email:

enalyozone@yahoo.com

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Total Amount:

-$411.40 USD

Date:

May 15, 2005

Time:

22:54:41 PDT

Completed

Subject:

11 Units of EOZ-300Y

Note:

Please confirm when you have received payment for 11 units of EOZ-300Y to Singapore.

Thank you!

Regards

Tay, Hong Lee Henry

Shipping Address:

Hong Lee Henry Tay

Blk 2 St George's Rd #XX-XX

Singapore, Singapore 322002

Singapore

Unconfirmed

Funding Type:

Credit Card

Funding Source:

$411.40 USD - Visa Card XXXX-XXXX-XXXX-XXXX

This credit card transaction will appear on your bill as "PAYPAL *ENALY TRADE".

Need help? If you have problems with a transaction or would like assistance settling a dispute with your seller, visit the Resolution Center.

as you might have noticed, i have also crossed out the last 4 numbers of my visa just to be on the safe side.

each unit will be US$37.40. i do not know the exchange rate for visa. the actual amount will only be known when paypal bills my credit card. but if we tentatively use an exchange rate of 1.7 (which is on the high side), each unit will cost S$63.58.

here is the list of people we have bought the units for:

1)RAV-65

2)amteo

3)Sunny03

4)jefnbl

5)loowk

6)bloodlamb

7)iori del

8)angel

9)wlchew

10)myself X 2

finally! this bulk purchase is OVER. :lol: no more new orders please....hehe

when the units arrive, i will call everyone, except bloodlamb, since i do not have his number. we can decide on pick up times and dates then.

thanks for your patience guys, i really appreciate it. i don't think i will do another bulk order soon, except for the orp controller, even if we did save some money on the whole.....its just too much work..... :heh:

from US$44 w/o s&h, to US$38 with s&h.....not bad lah.... :thanks:

god bless

henry

• SRC Member

Tks henry

you have been a helpful guy

pls do let us know when going to order the ORP controller dont think i will run the ozone without it

Selling big game fishing equipment. Stella 20k / 17k .. made in Japan jigging blue rose / kabuzu popping rod... pm for prices