Atlas Filtri Deioniser unit for sale

Atlas Filtri Deioniser - a water purifier unit for removal NH3, N02, N03, P04, organic microsiemens, chloramine, protein nutrients, etc .. from tap water. Selling with entirely new DI filter resins, which can be renewed at Marine Life for S$88.

This is unit is entirely the same as APURES.

http://www.sgreefclub.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=29515

Normal RRP: S$299

Selling at S$220

Austin the Westie: "I may be your best friend, but you are my everything".

Lightning Strike's Back!!!

Reefkeeping Is Not My Hobby, It's My Obsession.

Austin's Birthday

.png

why u feeling sleepy??? let me wake u up.

normal RRP is at $299 from the same ML thread.

i bought the DI unit S$150 from damsel-in-distress.

resins exhausted recently.

brought to ML for a change in DI resins costing S$88.

my total cost is S$238 excluding transportation. i am selling at S$220, is my selling price too high for u?

i am willing to quote u S$219.99. this offer is specially juz for u. <_<:angel:

do pm me if u want it. :rolleyes:

Austin's Birthday

.png

• SRC Member

Well, I personnally think the price is ok as lightningstrike changed the resins.

Paid $88 for the resins and selling at a lost of $18 taking into consideration that he make the long trip from the North to ML to have it done. Efforts, time and money.

:)

Tank: 5 X 2 X 2.5

Sump : 3 X 1.5 X 1.8

Tunze 6060

Tunze TF08

Oceanrunner 6500

Deltec AP 902 Protein Skimmer

I-Aquatic Calcium Reactor

Arctica Chiller

Shall not go into details as I dun tink all humans are that sketical and disbelieving... But I can testify that the resins have indeed been changed only a few days back by lightningstrike... in fact, I dun tink he even got the chance to use it after changing the resins and have upgraded to something better since...

Anyone who's suspicious of my testament can PM me for me to shoot down ur conspiracy theories...

Peace anyway

:peace:

People do not plan to fail; Often they just fail to plan...

Wat I do to prevent myself from tearing my hair out... My stress remedy...

post-34-1105890976.jpg

Well,she bought it from me and sold it to you...thanks for the special offer.... :whistle Maybe the resin wasn't too new when she mentioned used 4x only.......treats up to 4500L as mentioned by henry :blink:

Peace anyway

:peace:

i am not really bothered by who damsel-in-distress bought it from. truth is i did go down to ML this week to hv a change in resins. Henry can be my witness. :)

treats up to 4500L??? :huh: Geez!!! i didn't even know abt that. what i know is that the logical way to test out a DI unit wld be by judging from TDS or Conductivity Meters.

:off: ...... a snake takes a bite and now it wants peace......... :whistle

Austin's Birthday

.png

3rd hand  that's why selling cheap.

But then still better than some "first hand" rics that are CMI one :P

Come to tink of it, last time when I 1st bought a ric from a fellow reefer, I had this experience :

Had 1st agreed with the :snore: reefer over the price of the ric with collection set 2-3 days later.

2-3 days later, the seller wanted me to pay more for the ric as the ric has grown bigger over the 2-3 days! :angry:

Opps! Apologises to Lightningstrike... tink :off: liao...

post-34-1105890976.jpg

Come to tink of it, last time when I 1st bought a ric from a fellow reefer, I had this experience :

Had 1st agreed with the  :snore:  reefer over the price of the ric with collection set 2-3 days later.

2-3 days later, the seller wanted me to pay more for the ric as the ric has grown bigger over the 2-3 days!  :angry:

Opps! Apologises to Lightningstrike... tink  :off:  liao...

fellow reefer? I guess not man, your fellow reefer don't make money out of you, selling you pin-head sized and/or bleached rics :blink::blink::blink:

You can see that same fellow reefer trying to sell a ric for 3 digit price, wow like that I very rich already :P

His tank condition must be extremely good for the rics to grow so fast within 2-3 days.

:off: meh? don't worry, very soon he will contact the mods to kill this thread *as usual*

• SRC Member

wats more important is the media inside

Lighting strike is the rightful owner of the item. he call the shot to offer a price. If another reefer decide to part his money for it, its a simple honest deal. Second, third, fourth hand... doesn't matter.

Upzz for your sales bro.

fellow reefer? I guess not man, your fellow reefer don't make money out of you, selling you pin-head sized and/or bleached rics :blink::blink::blink:

You can see that same fellow reefer trying to sell a ric for 3 digit price, wow like that I very rich already :P

His tank condition must be extremely good for the rics to grow so fast within 2-3 days.

:off: meh? don't worry, very soon he will contact the mods to kill this thread *as usual*

Bro,

to be fair, the ric I bought was not bleached... but the :snore: reefer claimed that it grew from a 20c size to slightly smaller than a 50c size in that 2-3 days so I should give him a little more $$$...

Eventually we still transacted at the original price after I told the reefer off! but to tink that he tried to sell me at a higher price, with an ultimatum that if I dun wan, it's okay, there are others who are queueing for the ric kindda pisses me off! :angry:

Opps! :off: again! :lol: I'm really bad at this... :P

post-34-1105890976.jpg

wats more important is the media inside

Lighting strike is the rightful owner of the item. he call the shot to offer a price. If another reefer decide to part his money for it, its a simple honest deal. Second, third, fourth hand... doesn't matter.

Upzz for your sales bro.

Totally agreed! In this case, the resin is the essence of the whole item. the outer casing is tough and IMHO would hardly be worn out, broken or even "used"...

post-34-1105890976.jpg

• SRC Member

Sigh... Well ppls .. why can't u let others sell their stuff in peace?

for example, if i sell a jug of cookies which i ate 3/4 of it .. some one bought the jugs with the cookies in it .. finished it .. then he top up the whole jug to sell again.. does he sell at a price that u sold or lower.. ??

and to other reefer not directly in this but wants to rub some salt into the wound, maybe we should do that to ur thread the next time .. ?? do u like it .. ?

And finally to other peacekeepers .. Cheers for upholding peace and justice in SRC!

pardon me,... seriously :off:

Why can't we reef like wat we used to back in the old days .. ?

upzzz....... price revised to SGD200. non nego considering the DI resins r entirely new.

:off: thx guys for the upz & support. i hv nothing to fear as i hv did nothing against my conscience.:) let the snakes do whatever they wanna do. they hv been hibernating in their pathetic pits for quite a while. :angel::whistle

Austin's Birthday

.png

• SRC Member

Hmm....... Interesting... Like what you guys said.. Whether 2nd, 3rd or 4th hand.. Still not original from what it is. But utimately it is the buyer who should decide whether to buy or not.

If dont buy, then pls dont comment or condemn. If want new and good, then i suggest better buy from original retail. Nobody is putting a gun in your head and force you.

Just my thoughts.

;)