What stung me?

koniyakutz

• SRC Member

Hi guys,

Something stung me when I moved my LR last night. It felt like an ant bite and I saw something, which looks like a needle embedded in my finger. I pulled the ‘needle’ out but I could still feel the discomfort in my finger.

My dad then suggested soaking my finger in some vinegar and surprising, then ‘stinging’ feeling went away after soaking a few minutes with vinegar.

Anyone one here had such an experience before? I don’t remember seeing anything when I touched the LR.

Either touch your own hair or find a good pal to touch his or her hair, it works for me to remove the fine bristles ...

Keke :lol:

Stroke gf's hair..then she wonder why you so nice all of a sudden. :evil:

Always something more important than fish.

http://reefbuilders.com/2012/03/08/sps-pico-reef/

• 2 weeks later...

oo... sure dats bristle worms' stings? i kanna almost all the time... once i was stung a whole bunch of tiny spikes on my thumb & 1st finger! after slowly plucking out almost all the spikes out my fingers still hurt quite abit. then upon closer inspection, the underside of a lr had a few bunches of tiny spikes "growing" on it! the spikes are white, almost hair like. and pretty brittle too. ever since i wore rubber gloves whenever i handled lr... bad experience...