Zoo price

prec

How much are u willing to pay for this zoos?  

270 members have voted

1. 1. How much are u willing to pay for this zoos?

• $20
    • $30
    • $40
    • $50
    • < $50

seriously, can i order just like that online without getting any

permits???? (like ordering from amazon :D:D )

the shipment will not get chong-kong at changi airport???

hmm ... those that have done ordering before, can share ur experience?? :thanks:

cheers

Exotic yes.. expensive yes... chong kong possible, yes. Reason, no import license.. So if you guys not afriad of loosing at least $500 can try... Also for ppl who dun mind paying $100 for a 2inch frag of sunflower zoos...

Might as well gather a few interested reefers and get some really exotic zoos ( the very ex type ) in and share share, den everyone get a frag of something nice! :evil::evil::evil:

Yes.. to cut down the $$$ too... Everyone chip in, but shipment chong kong.. so how? who to held responsible? :lol::lol: who to be responsible to pay more? is everyone willing to forgo their money without receiving any zoos....

RISK RISK RISK RISK RISK RISK :ph34r::ph34r:

• SRC Member

Yes.. to cut down the $$$ too... Everyone chip in, but shipment chong kong.. so how? who to held responsible? :lol::lol: who to be responsible to pay more? is everyone willing to forgo their money without receiving any zoos....

RISK RISK RISK RISK RISK RISK :ph34r::ph34r:

Well, we certainly know whom have done it before :evil::evil:

dogdogsrd20060608_18_Elric%20is%20.png

bunbunsdb20071225_-8_Elroi%20is.png

webster1973%20player%20555.png

• SRC Member

Exotic yes.. expensive yes... chong kong possible, yes. Reason, no import license.. So if you guys not afriad of loosing at least $500 can try... Also for ppl who dun mind paying $100 for a 2inch frag of sunflower zoos...

Take it as a $100 ++ investment down the drain. B)

• SRC Member
The first pic looks familiar.. think I got some of those

Yah, they sure do look familiar. :lol:

So back to Mr Blane Perun again is it?

May not be very feasible, as I understand he is already having problem coping with the domestic demands. Unless there are other zoo suppliers around... :upsidedown:

Take it as a $100 ++ investment down the drain. B)

LOl cannot buy one only.... If i am not wrong at least 9 frags and some alternative... so frags and shipping come to abt $500... sunflower are just extras.. so if you want the sunflower den would get to abt $600-$700...

$600-$700 down the drain you willing?

Normally, the frag come in 2" rock size.

yes.., most normal frag comes in abt 1-2inch in size... may have up to 10-20 polyps(FYI US zoos polyp are small).. Those are consider normal zoos(normal as in, it is not the sunflower or and zoos stated not in package deal) and they cost ard SG$50 each. if you want sunflower, that can only be added in if you complete your 9pieces normal zoos frag.. Per sunflower frag is ard SG$100 including shipping....

Now US dollar go up right... better dun ship at this moment, not worth it ;) Oh ya and if you guys really want to ship, i need someone who can do paypal ;)

hmmm ... a quick question? dun we need some kind of permit to

"import" in the zoos??? or we are taking the risk of importing without

permit? cant we import through certain lfs, if any lfs is willing to help

us?

cheers

nope the supplier i have deals directly to homes.... Yes we do need a import license thats why i alreadysaid we are taking a risk. RISK RISK RISK if you guys dun mind den can try.... ;)

There's another mortality risk... :(

I tink for it to work... we can only have about 3-4 people who share the shipment... coz the frag pretty small... if only about 1 inch, how to share 5 persons?? :blink:

I'm actually game if anyone's interested... ;)

DA, u in?? :D

People do not plan to fail; Often they just fail to plan...

Wat I do to prevent myself from tearing my hair out... My stress remedy...

post-34-1105890976.jpg

There's another mortality risk... :(

I tink for it to work... we can only have about 3-4 people who share the shipment... coz the frag pretty small... if only about 1 inch, how to share 5 persons?? :blink:

I'm actually game if anyone's interested... ;)

DA, u in?? :D

No i would say the frag dun share at all.... At the website there are few colonies and everyone can choose different piece and the one they like.... Unless colony alittle bigger den maybe can share....

Hmm I am game but i cannot buy many.. The first expereince from fede* i already scared to death.. nearly whole shipment DOA

No i would say the frag dun share at all.... At the website there are few colonies and everyone can choose different piece and the one they like.... Unless colony alittle bigger den maybe can share....

Hmm I am game but i cannot buy many.. The first expereince from fede* i already scared to death.. nearly whole shipment DOA

Wat do u suggest?? how much was ur last shipment?? Or 2 person share lah... :P I share with you... :P

People do not plan to fail; Often they just fail to plan...

Wat I do to prevent myself from tearing my hair out... My stress remedy...

post-34-1105890976.jpg