SHARING MY JOY!!!!

seamonkee

• SRC Member

Finally a long awaited call for an interview next Tuesday with one of Singapore's country club as Training Manager... :lol::D

If I got the job, that means I am released from my cursed bond with SRC 24/7 online... :lol::D:P:upsidedown::upsidedown:

Please keep me in prayers, bros!!!! :P

Bye bye Zoo! Time to move on and leave the traumatic baggage behind... anyway, it's already a year over and I have long forgiven....

but I still miss my monkeys there... :lol:

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SRC Member
congrate bro!!!! which CC?? OCC???

Dun tell u yet... but hopefully I got the job....

Really bored sitting at home... (That's why I'm like 24/7 online in SRC... :lol: )

Took me one year to really got over leaving the zoo (during the management change).... that was my dream workplace but sigh.... :(

• SRC Member

Dun tell u yet... but hopefully I got the job....

Really bored sitting at home... (That's why I'm like 24/7 online in SRC... :lol: )

Took me one year to really got over leaving the zoo (during the management change).... that was my dream workplace but sigh.... :(

wah... so gd... bro... is there any requirement to work in the zoo??? i wan to work there... its my dream also but dunno wats the requirement like.... can tell me??

• SRC Member
interesting job u used to have... fun but dangerous...

I'm actually in HRD (Office work).. the animals were the perks there... Took up animal preservation and taxidermy as a hobby while I was there...

This will be the last time I'm sharing my zoo pix with you all... gonna put it all behind and move one... it was hard but I had to... :(

• SRC Member

wah... so gd... bro... is there any requirement to work in the zoo??? i wan to work there... its my dream also but dunno wats the requirement like.... can tell me??

Not sure now about the requirements.. but there are MANY changes in the zoo now... They are running it like a corporate entity unlike the past.... and honestly, I really dun wanna talk about it... :(

• SRC Member

Not sure now about the requirements.. but there are MANY changes in the zoo now... They are running it like a corporate entity unlike the past.... and honestly, I really dun wanna talk about it... :(

ohh icic... wah make it like a coporate?? hope the animals dun suffer.... as i think they r suffering in their cages already right.....

• SRC Member

Looks like you had a good time at the zoo handling and playing with all the animals, if you get the job, you will be handling humans who are more complicated animals than those at the zoo! :P

Know what is like without a job, initially fun with plenty of free time. after a while you get bored etc etc, don't have to tell you this as you have been through it all, so good luck with your interview and hopes it goes well.

BTW don't monkey around suring an interview, be a lion and an elephant to impress your interviewers! :P

• SRC Member
Looks like you had a good time at the zoo handling and playing with all the animals, if you get the job, you will be handling humans who are more complicated animals than those at the zoo! :P

Know what is like without a job, initially fun with plenty of free time. after a while you get bored etc etc, don't have to tell you this as you have been through it all, so good luck with your interview and hopes it goes well.

BTW don't monkey around suring an interview, be a lion and an elephant to impress your interviewers! :P

Actually, I plan to go for the interview as a horny dog... :P

Actually, I was more in HRD... whenever people heard I was a trainer at the zoo and ask me what I train, I told them I train the toughest and meanest of all animals... THE STAFF.... :lol::D

• SRC Member
Haha happy for you..anyway if you are still looking for that dream pet of yours...let me know and I'll link you up. :rolleyes::evil:

Tokking about that... I had the honour of meeting one of my former Board of Director yesterday when I was at SGH... Dr Ngiam, who is also AVA's Chairman... ahhaha... we had a good chat while waiting for our physiotherapist... :lol::D

• SRC Member

Actually, I plan to go for the interview as a horny dog... :P

Actually, I was more in HRD... whenever people heard I was a trainer at the zoo and ask me what I train, I told them I train the toughest and meanest of all animals... THE STAFF.... :lol::D

It's the most difficult in the world to train..........

So u already know what to write in and how to present.........

All the best wishes.............

Life is like a peice of Uncured Live Rock [ from LFS ], you never know what you gonna get.........

Ocean Gump

• SRC Member

Congrats and all the best for your interview! Thanks for giving me Han Teck's contact! He's gonna deliver my tank tomorrow! :lol:

48x30x27' Tank. Beckett Skimmer. Deltec PF600s. RM FR Pro. DE 250Wx2. DE T5 39Wx4. Tunze 7095+6000x2. Sequence DART pumps x2 (1 return+1chiller)