My New 5 x 2.5 x 2.5

haanZii

• SRC Member

will be adding this full mirror parlarbolic reflector . i do have about 8 to 9 pieces. can give away few pieces if anyone wants to DIY. just give me a PM.

post-34-1116340374.jpg

• Replies 661
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• SRC Member

will be branching out another DB with DP 20A MCB as main incoming. then distribute out with 4 nos. 16A SP MCB for better power distribution.

post-34-1116340837.jpg

• SRC Member

got this digital timer for quite sometime. will be add in for my refugium lighting.

post-34-1116341077.jpg

• SRC Member

my UPS..... still thinking whether wnat to use not. if not, plan to sell off. will see...

post-34-1116341256.jpg

• SRC Member
it another thread worth tracking

keep it up

sunny03.

thanks for the support.

just another look at the UPS.

btw, anyone had use APC UPS b4??? please give some feedback lay.

that will be all for the day. will spend the next few days fixing up the DB, DIY the lights & last very important thing is my skimmer. am still sourcing.. likely to to get needle wheel. but.... very costing. i do agreed that beckette is fantastic. but the running cost is really high. so will most likely invest in aquamedic turboflotor either multi SL or shorty2... $$$$$$$$$..siong. so see you bros. will continue to update once with additions photos.

take care all & reef all the way.

post-34-1116341757.jpg

• SRC Member

scroll had just ask for the palarbolic reflector. so anyone need it let me know while stock last. will be giving away 4 piece. pls do not ask for it if u r not serious in DIYing. please spare it to those who really need it.

regards. :lol:

• SRC Member

oh ya one last thing, have 1 no. Osram Powerstar HQI-TS 250W/WDL warmwhite deluxe MH bulb. market price around $80+. dun know if any bros wants it. will let go @ $60.00.

item is new, never been use b4 & are still in proper packaging.

post-34-1116342479.jpg

• SRC Member

Hi! I think ettin looking for smaller parabolic reflector. He trying to get one cut to size. Wah...project in gear already! :P

48x30x27' Tank. Beckett Skimmer. Deltec PF600s. RM FR Pro. DE 250Wx2. DE T5 39Wx4. Tunze 7095+6000x2. Sequence DART pumps x2 (1 return+1chiller)

• SRC Member
hi haanZii,

IS your MH reflector suitable for a 250W SE bulb? IF it is can I have 2 of them. Thank you in advance first.

ettin,

yes it is suitable. k see when u wnt to collect let me know. weekend will be of better option. :rolleyes:

• SRC Member
got this digital timer for quite sometime. will be add in for my refugium lighting.

Hi bro .. :D

been tracking ur posting .. :D great work.. reali pro in the setup :D keen to se more of ur equipment :)

BTW .. Stated in one of ur post about the digital timer.. is it able to control a number of electronic application ?? mind tell me where you bought it and price ???

post-34-1116341077.jpg

:thanks:

• SRC Member
Believe your T5 is NO, not HO so 28w. HO is 39w.

hmm. been wanted to ask wat does NO & HO stands for????

sorry as i am really stupid on short form. :shock::paiseh::cry:

please enlighten me... :idea:

• SRC Member

hohoho!!

happy today. found 2 set of analog timer & a 2A fuse holder at my contractor store, looks old but still in working condition. :lol:

now can add it in my lighting liao. hoohoo!!

post-34-1116414143.jpg

• SRC Member

hmm. been wanted to ask wat does NO & HO stands for????

sorry as i am really stupid on short form. :shock::paiseh::cry:

please enlighten me... :idea:

NO - Normal Output

HO - High Output

referring to the power of the bulbs

I also noted that you are using normal lighting which is not for specific use for marine, like the FL and MH, just share with you that the lumens and PAR are not the same and your corals may not bloom like they are supposed to due to differences in lighting specs. Lighting makes up about 75% of the corals' food and is therefore important for their survival.

Other than that your tank set up looks great. :P

a very good device and accurate ,i am using it too...once you start it , you will never need to adjust again unless u wan to change it, surprised ,mine is still running thou there's power cut off...got some initial inside :lol:

• SRC Member

a very good device and accurate ,i am using it too...once you start it , you will never need to adjust again unless u wan to change it, surprised ,mine is still running thou there's power cut off...got some initial inside :lol:

yes it has a bettery inside which will last for few hour i guess.

• SRC Member

NO - Normal Output

HO - High Output

referring to the power of the bulbs

I also noted that you are using normal lighting which is not for specific use for marine, like the FL and MH, just share with you that the lumens and PAR are not the same and your corals may not bloom like they are supposed to due to differences in lighting specs. Lighting makes up about 75% of the corals' food and is therefore important for their survival.

Other than that your tank set up looks great. :P

noted that my are of normal usage. will look into th FL as for the MH. will try & see the outcome then decide changing to higher wattage.

thks & cheers.

• SRC Member

Hi all bros.

sorry all the palarbolic reflector are been reserved.

cheers

• SRC Member

Pew. woke up this morning & start my electrical installation. really siong. squatting, kneening, squeezing & pop my fat body in the cabinet just to get the DB done. here are a pic of my DB. add in a 20A DP type B mcb witha 0.03A ELCB( dun want to trip the whole house if equipment short circuit). follow by 3 nos 15A SP mcb. 1 circuit supply 2 nos. 2x13A SSO. the est is just 10A spare for future plan.... :cry:

post-34-1116685027.jpg