My New 5 x 2.5 x 2.5

haanZii

• SRC Member

this is how i plan my timer... 1 digital & 2 analog....think think might get one more digital timer... 1 for my 2 70W, 1 for the 150w... & last for the t5....but will see how everything goes.... changes vhanges changes from time to time.... :D:lol::P

post-34-1127401627.jpg

• Replies 661
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• SRC Member

another shot with cover on... the one on the most left is a fuse holder....purpose to to protect the timer from being toast with there is a overload.... (preventive measure)....as u bros know....the timer is not cheap....& we simply can't have it toasted often...kekekeke :rolleyes:

post-34-1127401978.jpg

• SRC Member

wat is this???heehee its the acrylic sheet... use graph paper for marking.... rather useful though... :P 70 holes to drill....tired tired!!!

post-34-1127402480.jpg

• SRC Member

finish product...keekee okok again... thats all for my update for now... will post more when more wks r done.... thanks once again for viewing... pls do leave ur comment/opinion irregardless good or bad...all are utmost welcome!!!!

Cheers!!!

post-34-1127402835.jpg

Yeah how does it work? :huh:

But if you tame me, we shall need each other.

To me, you will be unique in all the world.

To you, I shall be unique in all the world...

You become responsible, forever, for what you have tamed.

-Antoine de Saint-Exupery

Keep our hobby sustainable, participate in fragging NOW

CHAETO Farmer FarmerDan.gif

• SRC Member

Finally!!!! my light is completed & kicking......here r the balance update.... after this will be able to chiong liao...but must wait for bank figure to increase first....hahaha :D:lol:

here the the mounted light set..

post-34-1127657863.jpg

• SRC Member

a closer shot.....

that will be all for now....

many thanks to all reefers who read my thread & given yr opinion & comments appreciated!!!been very slow & lagging since day 1 so takes so long to setup the basic needs...so pls do gorgive me for been long winded...haha

Cheers & Reefers All The Way!!!

post-34-1127659066.jpg

• SRC Member

wow.. bro... u r indeed a good DIY guru.. u actually place all ur stuff soo neatly and placing it soo nice.. haha.. when i see the wire i will be faint.. btw.. nice setup..

Reefing is like a Relationship, Once you fall in Love with it, You will Love it for Life... :wub:

5a8bbdf6e2308_YUMA16.png.f2e17836611683574a142ad6fbd86466.png

• SRC Member
Where do you intend to put the bacteria chamber?Purpose?Imo it's added maintenance and lots of detritus will be trapped,becoming nutrient sink. :(

Hi Bro calcium reef & blueheaven,

this is actually a trial set that i had learn & study from a local LFS boss... its main purpose is to help the caltivate growth & prolong of bacteria needed for the balance of nutrient that the tank required. not able to explain much here as i am doing it as a trial to see if it works well enough... of course this alone is not enough... had to dose bacteria to help too. still trying la.

It is place at the down pour of the first compartment of the sump.

Cheers!

• SRC Member
wow.. bro... u r indeed a good DIY guru.. u actually place all ur stuff soo neatly and placing it soo nice.. haha.. when i see the wire i will be faint.. btw.. nice setup..

thank bro...

still have not had chance to bring u chiong LFS ar,,,, patient....there will be a time for u...haha!!

wiring not the siong part...it the climbing up & down the ladder.... tired man!!!! :blink::(

• SRC Member

thank bro...

still have not had chance to bring u chiong LFS ar,,,, patient....there will be a time for u...haha!!

wiring not the siong part...it the climbing up & down the ladder.... tired man!!!! :blink::(

haha.. u still rmb about bring mi to chiong LFS arz.. haha.. i will wait.. when ur tank is done msg mi lor.. haha.. den we go together.. lol.. ya..

Reefing is like a Relationship, Once you fall in Love with it, You will Love it for Life... :wub:

5a8bbdf6e2308_YUMA16.png.f2e17836611683574a142ad6fbd86466.png