Comments Needed

gothia

• SRC Member

size is not an issue..

like to know ... how is the image processing speed, shutter release, response and etc..

used to have a lumix (first generation, when a 2.5 mgp can cost 500 plus) and a HP 4.1mgp .. both s*cks like sh*t ...

Good camera if you do not mind the suize.. Review has it that image quality can match those of 20D.... Super fast start up time... Sis i got lobang for this cam(you know what to do ;) ), i also getting one soon ;)

wat lobang? how much? Can pay via credit card bo??

Your heading should put DSLR E350, puting digi cam seem like lower its class to compact shoot leh.

One of the better specs cam under $2000.

Currently three DSLRs

Nikon D70s - 6megapixel, camera of 2004 for many magazines.

Newer model of 2005, with 2" LCD, some firm upgrades, bundle with one kit lens ~ $1680 (w/gst) 12 high res @ 3fps, continous shot till your CF card full.

ISO 200 - 1600

Olympus E300 - 8megapixel, much noise at ISO400, slight variation of colour accuracy, anti-dust function. ISO 100 - 400, extended version 800, 1600 (veri much noise)

Only current promo - two kit lens, (one teleshot), free 1G CF card from Oly. ~ $1650

Canon E350 - 8megapixel, using similiar tech as 20D. So should perform comparably to its bigger brother. Free 1G CF card from Canon. Digic II processor. Fast shooting, plenty of buffer, 14 high res @ 3fps ISO, 100-1600

Among the three cams - specs to specs - Canon seem tops.

So far as no much to read the review yet, magazine I read only has a pre production set of it. So can't tell the image quality, colour accuracy & noise level.

BTW, if you can wait, see the PC show to try out the cam.

Also there at the show, the smaller brother of Nikon D70 - D50 will be launched.

Almost the same as D70 in all aspect, but using SD Card.

RRP ~ $1500, so at some shop maybe $1300. :)

Well, with some new release of very aggressive Oly E300 ~ rrp $1799( some shops $16xx) two kit lens - remember?

n the Nikon D50, Canon may be pressured to reduce price from RRP S$1999 (some shops ~ $17xx)

Review here for D50

http://www.digitalreview.ca/cams/NikonD50_intro.shtml

Should be good enuff for ladies.. :)

Unless you like to tug around bulky cam n long lens + heavy tripod.

:)

welcome to the dark side, btw. :evil:

ok, last one.

Useful site to compare Nikon n Canon.

http://www.digitalreview.ca/cams/NikonD50vsD70SvsXT.shtml

yah and alot is 17** without GSt.. i got $16** with GST.. and the free memory as stated :evil::evil:

yo bro.

me veri active in local photo forum leh..

its $17** w/ gst lah..

but at $16** w/gst is damn good price, free memory is now till 29th May for Canon purchase.

Unless your lobang is shop give one? plus canon one? then two 1G CF card, than veri good deal leh.

Accept credit card bo? payday still long way.