Decommisioning Sales

• SRC Member

Giving up my 3-ft setup due to need to focus on other areas in life :nc:

First off I want to sell all my LR, have about 30-40kg worth. Going for $10 per kg.

So here goes

1) Live Rock - $10/kg

2) Macro Needlewheel Skimmer ASF200P (Brand new just bought 2 weeks ago) - $140

3) Resun Fluidized Reactor with Rowaphos inside, sell together with remaining of my Rowa - $40

4) 3FT Tank full setup including 2.5ft Sump, full pipings ready to run, wooden cabinet with removable sliding doors for sump access, 10mm custom made glass tank with overflow and black background, Custom Dr Evil hood with 4 T5 fixtures and lights(v well made), Eheim 1620 Return Pump connected to pipes as external not in sump - starting price $800

Post me a PM or email me rickong@gmail.com

Giving up my 3-ft setup due to need to focus on other areas in life :nc:

First off I want to sell all my LR, have about 30-40kg worth. Going for $10 per kg.

So here goes

1) Live Rock - $10/kg

2) Macro Needlewheel Skimmer ASF200P (Brand new just bought 2 weeks ago) - $140

3) Resun Fluidized Reactor with Rowaphos inside, sell together with remaining of my Rowa - $40

4) 3FT Tank full setup including 2.5ft Sump, full pipings ready to run, wooden cabinet with removable sliding doors for sump access, 10mm custom made glass tank with overflow and black background, Custom Dr Evil hood with 4 T5 fixtures and lights(v well made), Eheim 1620 Return Pump connected to pipes as external not in sump - starting price $800

Post me a PM or email me rickong@gmail.com

Check your PM...

I'm not really sure unfortunately =/ It was custom made by someone else.. anyway its been holding the weight of a 3ft tank for more than 3 years already.

I'm concerned b'cos certain kind of wood will rot especially contacted with saltwater..