Live rocks for sales

• SRC Member

well isn't actually live, was sun-ed for 2 months to remove unwanted pest and has been cycling in my 2 footer for 2 month.....anyway, don't know how many KG, but enough to fill up 2/3 of a 2x1x1 tank..... :P

There is little or not coraline alage. Size ranges from 2 plam size to small frags....can't garranty all life is stuff out (cause i still spot 1 or 2 worms.... :angry: ) but definately i think parasites like ich should not be present as there is no fish in the cycling tank..... :lol:

Anyway, buyer will have to take the entire batch!!! BUT i will only weight those that are fist size or larger at the price of S$2.50 per KG.....also the maxium that you need to pay me for these rocks will be $75.....

1 big srophone box will be provided....but do bring alone a spare container if all the rocks can't fit in.... :P

Collection HAS to be at marine parade during saturday 2-4pm

interested buyer please PM me....

• SRC Member

after selling the rocks from the 2 ft display for peanuts....i'm quite sure its more then 25kg....possibly 30++kg......

since i'll be at marine parade tmr cleaning house, those who contact me by tmr morning and can collect by day time tommorrow, i'll let you have the entire lot for $40....also will provide a stropyform box (worth $3) for you to hold the rocks (but you might need to bring extra container just in case)

offer only vaild till tmr morning.....afterwords revert back to tops $50