• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SRC Member

thx man..

got thaat from Hendry.. not so red actually la.. :P

the pic turn out more red than the actual.. must set the white balance :paiseh:

instead, it is very orangegy..

red or orange also same mah :lol::lol: ...VERY nice.. must have cost u a bomb.. :)

SunnyMau, what is the total flowrate for that tank? If you could re-do that tank, what would you change? I'm intending to create something similar in size.

i din really go and count.

but there is a total of 2power head and 3seio pump running in my tank.

so i think is quite enough. if i were to change, i will change to a tunez wave maker instead, lower cost and save more money in long run.

if possible will change to a larger cabinet with larger refugium to contain my beckket.. other then that am quite happy with it.. hope this wil help.

one more thing, with such depth, u got to prepare to have backache when u do mantainance. that is why my cabinet is only 1hlf ft in height. :P

• SRC Member

i din really go and count.

but there is a total of 2power head and 3seio pump running in my tank.

so i think is quite enough. if i were to change, i will change to a tunez wave maker instead, lower cost and save more money in long run.

if possible will change to a larger cabinet with larger refugium to contain my beckket.. other then that am quite happy with it.. hope this wil help.

one more thing, with such depth, u got to prepare to have backache when u do mantainance. that is why my cabinet is only 1hlf ft in height. :P

Hmm, I wonder if my 2 closed loop each powered with a 1260 each connected with 1 scwd is enough? Also what chiller hp are you using?