macroalgae package for sale....

chinmo

• SRC Member

selling the below 3 kinds of macros at $20, free mangroves( small types)

post-10-1118939514.jpg

I gotta feeling..Woo...hoo....That tonight's gonna be a good night.....That tonight's gonna be a good, good night!

• SRC Member

3rd...not the normal grapes

post-10-1118939635.jpg

I gotta feeling..Woo...hoo....That tonight's gonna be a good night.....That tonight's gonna be a good, good night!

• SRC Member

the macros are enough to fill a 5 plan 2 ft tank.

interested pm me with contacts. self collect at bishan. ;)

post-10-1118939763.jpg

• SRC Member

package reserved. ;)

• SRC Member

Thanks guys, macros sold and collected. :)

• SRC Member

was using 2x 55watts pl, they grow like 1 inch a day B) then later on switch to 2 x23 watts phillps tornado blub, growth rate were greatky reduce... but still growing. ;)

• SRC Member
was using 2x 55watts pl, they grow like 1 inch a day B) then later on switch to 2 x23 watts phillps tornado blub, growth rate were greatky reduce... but still growing. ;)

Light loving plants... :rolleyes:

• SRC Member
whats the name of the first MA?

Its really growing very fast.. i looked at an end yesterday night, then just now when i looked at that spot, it has growth about half inch with branch liao :ooh:

anyway thanks chinmo.

Share this macros with others, do not let it die off, very good macros! do trim a little every week to prevent asexual.... :)

Share this macros with others, do not let it die off, very good macros! do trim a little every week to prevent asexual.... :)

sure no prob, actually i plan to trim it already. So how do i do it? Just cut off cleaning at the "stem" right?