how to go petmart by mrt.

• SRC Member

How you go there depends on where you live. For those from the East, there is a direct bus No. 25 that brings you to Serangoon North. The bus stop is just after Yio Chu Kang Rd Junction and beside a Mosque ( It's nearer than taking MRT whic goes a big round). For those from the West it's easier to take a bus from AMK MRT - Nos. 25, 132, 155, 74, 165 from the same side as MRT(refer to bus guide for the right bus-stop to alight, and then cross the overhead bridge). Taking a bus from Serangoon MRT will be more complex as you will need to find your way to the shop.

I just wonder why you want to go to Petmart as they do not have any marine fish. They do sell freshwater fish, reef supplements, fish food and equipments though.

There are many other pet shops and fish shops in that area. There is only one lfs selling marine fish. but look at the price first.

Happy shopping!

• SRC Member
How you go there depends on where you live. For those from the East, there is a direct bus No. 25 that brings you to Serangoon North. The bus stop is just after Yio Chu Kang Rd Junction and beside a Mosque ( It's nearer than taking MRT whic goes a big round). For those from the West it's easier to take a bus from AMK MRT - Nos. 25, 132, 155, 74, 165 from the same side as MRT(refer to bus guide for the right bus-stop to alight, and then cross the overhead bridge). Taking a bus from Serangoon MRT will be more complex as you will need to find your way to the shop.

I just wonder why you want to go to Petmart as they do not have any marine fish. They do sell freshwater fish, reef supplements, fish food and equipments though.

There are many other pet shops and fish shops in that area. There is only one lfs selling marine fish. but look at the price first.

Happy shopping!

thanks a bunch for the info, i stay in the west side, the reason i go petmart is to get a fish trap ($15 i think ). cant find any here, not even 328. ;)

Happy shopping!

I think the only shop selling marine is Rainbow...not much variety though and price a bit high....always wonder why there isn't a "real" marine LFS in serangoon N since so many pet shop there......

maybe our sponsor can open a branch there...hehehe..more convenient for those staying in AMK area.... :rolleyes::rolleyes:

• Join us on the largest Reefing community in Asia!

Sign up and share your reefing journey with us, make friends and get helps from the community .

• Topics

• Latest Update

1. 209

WTS live rotifers, tigger pods, phyto

2. 1

Sun God Torch

3. 2

WTS gorgonians

4. 2

WTS gorgonians

5. 2

WTS Poseidon bounce