Carynn's 4ft X 2ft X 2.5ft

cityofangels

• Replies 325
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SRC Member

Thanks everybody for the compliments! However, I can't be the one receiving all the compliments. My bros, Flame-Tail & Fishtalk1517, are the true workers behind this piece of art. ;)

May&Bruce: The new rockscape definitely portrays more space and a new "zen" look, I reckon! And my tangs definitely have more space to swim! :)

Rex Ng: Unfortunately, my Copperband Butterly committed suicide on Christmas Eve by swimming onto my sponge on top of my overflow. :cry: It didn't nip on my corals. It was a reef-safe CB which I bought from a fellow reefer. I'm still saddened by the loss. :cry::cry2:

fishtalk1517: Hahaha! The only excuse I can use is that my wallet "kang kang"! I'm thinking of getting 1 more prata, 1 more cynarina, & 1 hammer. :eyebrow:

• SRC Member
fishtalk1517: My wallet cannot take too much stress, bro... :lol: I had to move my prata & cynarina from the centre part of the sandbed. I shifted both of them to the left side of the sandbed as the 2 Seios are too strong for them and the current is the strongest in the centre, even on the sandbed. :pinch:

• SRC Member
fishtalk1517: My wallet cannot take too much stress, bro... :lol: I had to move my prata & cynarina from the centre part of the sandbed. I shifted both of them to the left side of the sandbed as the 2 Seios are too strong for them and the current is the strongest in the centre, even on the sandbed. :pinch:

Joking lah.... Slowly stock up..... still some time before CNY :whistle .... Can jio me along for ur coral hunting :P

A person, himself can be his own Lawyer, but he can never be his own Judge ........

• SRC Member

shootsimon: Oh yah.. Didn't think of creating 2 hills with different heights. :paiseh:

monsterz1975: Thanks! :)

Maxstar81: Yeah, I love fire gobies too! ;)

Fyn: No worries! I also did not have much hand in the work. Flame-Tail and Fishtalk1517 were the busy ones behind this operation. I just passed them pieces of LRs from the floor to the tank. :P

Fyn: No worries! I also did not have much hand in the work. Flame-Tail and Fishtalk1517 were the busy ones behind this operation. I just passed them pieces of LRs from the floor to the tank. :P

Ah... now i noe why the scapelooks so similar... hahaha... :evil:

• SRC Member
Nice scaping work, Sis.

Hope that one day Im motivated enough to creates

two tower. Still cannot forget the last excercise, really back bracking.

ya Bro Dorado,

Should u need help on the scaping, I'll be glad to help if u dun mind our lousy scaping :pinch: Its a big operation but nevertheless, with sufficient helpers, accomplishment shouldn't be a big issue :P

A person, himself can be his own Lawyer, but he can never be his own Judge ........

• SRC Member

ya Bro Dorado,

Should u need help on the scaping, I'll be glad to help if u dun mind our lousy scaping :pinch: Its a big operation but nevertheless, with sufficient helpers, accomplishment shouldn't be a big issue :P

Thanks Bro, but thinking about it already make my

back aching. :pinch:

Will decide during this festive season holiday........

• 11 months later...

hi , u have sold off tank & drop this hobby liao ?

I remember seeing his/her sales thread... :)

Tank 60x40x40 Optiwhite Glass Tank Sump Elos 500 w/ Tunze Overflow Protein Skimmer Skimz Kone SK1 Return Pump Hydor Seltz L30 Wavemaker Hydor K1 Illumination 150W + 2 T5 Chiller Arctica 1/5hp w/ Aquabee 1000 Water Top-up Tunze Osmolator Dosing Pumps Grotech 3-Channels Calcium Reactor Deltec PF 501 Computer Aquatronica