Sohal Tang

anyone know which LFS selling sohal tang? thot of getting 1 :bow:

Hey how big is your tank........ sohal need a tank of at least 5 feet to be able to thrive happily and swim freely............. BTW sohal will do very well once established and also it should be the last fish to be added due to its territorial behavior which is usually seen as aggressiveness................

BTW went to lck11* in the morning and noticethat they have one piece of sohal left and it has slight injury

post-25-1063284416.jpg

• SRC Member

Hey how big is your tank........ sohal need a tank of at least 5 feet to be able to thrive happily and swim freely............. BTW sohal will do very well once established and also it should be the last fish to be added due to its territorial behavior which is usually seen as aggressiveness................

BTW went to lck11* in the morning and noticethat they have one piece of sohal left and it has slight injury

thks...mine is a 3" tank & will take note on your advice :thanks:

thks...mine is a 3" tank & will take note on your advice :thanks:

So i wish that you do not get sohal for you tank as it is way to small.......... I hope :D:D:D:D I love sohal alot but never try to get one due to the fact that i know in oreder to have a fish you like, you need to give it a perfect environment for it to stay............