My 4 Ft Tank

DeepBlue

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Finally rescaped the lower portion of my tank...will continue to do it nce it runs out of space again for new acros.... :lol::lol::lol:

collected quite a bit today from fellow reefer......more candy sticks :lol::lol:

post-34-1087045983.jpg

During the rescape...keep toppling.....broke a lot of pieces from the mother colony today...quite small and was too frus to pick up any frags to glue.....so my tank sand bed quite a number of purple digi frag now :lol::lol::lol::lol:

post-34-1087046719.jpg

actually quite true....must be fast and know pple leh....try Glare lor...I couldnt go collect the piece I reserved...so got to give up ...check it out

true....!! hope to see some stunning acros soon....anyway...you already have quite a few stunning ones liaoz :eyebrow:

• SRC Member
Finally rescaped  the lower portion of my tank...will continue to do it nce it runs out of space again for new acros.... :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

collected quite a bit today from fellow reefer......more candy sticks :lol:  :lol:

muar liao!!! muar liao!!! :lol::lol::lol:

Still waiting for you to lose your interest in that one then can offload to me... :rolleyes:

sps dun look good in a tub <_<

hehe..jking...you got your salt oreadi or not......dun blame it on the dry swimming session last nite :nc:

• SRC Member
sps dun look good in a tub <_<

hehe..jking...you got your salt oreadi or not......dun blame it on the dry swimming session last nite :nc:

did liao...did liao... ;)

with a teacher on my back...you think I will eat snake har? :P

Now the teeing to the chiller then viola...can start MD55 liao... :angel:

Keep your fingers crossed for me till eleven hor...starting from now...ciao... B)

• SRC Member
Hiak....... but like I said nevermind when I go to the source and get back unique ones then the game will be in my court already :P

Dunno whether yr source same as mind....heard coming next week! :yeah:

the one display tank look like a refugim ;) ...

me probably will skip the source this rd liaoz...going to save $$$ for the new skimmer...my md55 sitting there itching for a little hum and rum :lol::lol::lol:

also going to take a rest from posting any pics for quite a while liaoz... :lol:

me probably will skip the source this rd liaoz...going to save $$$ for the new skimmer...my md55 sitting there itching for a little hum and rum :lol::lol::lol:

also going to take a rest from posting any pics for quite a while liaoz... :lol:

how come all upgrade skimmer ah..?

jump on the wagon on beckett..?

you cannot deny what is the considered the best and still affordable skimmer ard....must dig in deeper into pockets liaoz :erm:

not decided at this moment... :rolleyes: ...maybe RSB as I have said :lol:

or early Roidan's day....twin towers of doom - double weipros :P

I always see one....have only seen them come out together 1 week ago.....

my temp set - 25 - 27degrees...not for them but for the sps....