My 4 Ft Tank

DeepBlue

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am eagarly waiting for your sps setup. MIng ;)

I believe you guys have the knowledge to join the advance reefer gang!!!

WM and SH of course but i better remain as moderate reefer as later the lao jiao here kick my backs*** out of the advance reefing gang :lol::lol::lol:

• SRC Member
Hi.... Can anyone help? How come i can't view the pics? :(

I also can't view most pics in other topic.... Wonder wat went wrong.....

:thanks:

Start looking from the last page to the first.

Some of the earlier photos were lost when this site is migrated.

This is the dont know how many times I have been looking at Deepblue tank. Even more time than I look at Roidan gf's photo. :lol:

Dont when my tank will look like that.

my fren, you are too kind! too bad the earlier pics are lost during those downtimes....its ok..we just have to move on...actually, I really feel sorry for williammuk's account of his journey in reefkeeping...that was one superb writeup!

anyway, dun look at pple's gf too much lah..nevr knw when you'll meet him during LFS trips....keke......... :lol:<_<:lol::upsidedown::D

I found this little guy sitting in a tub this afternoon while searching for a good yuma...been looking ard for a while since I saw it in a mag...like the colour pattern a lot...surprised nobody was interested..it was the only one ;)

post-34-1068992432.jpg

heres another pair I found in the display tank...took it as well...hoping they can colour up well also...all arrived last nite....the last of the pinkish yuma

post-34-1068992701.jpg

I found this little guy sitting in a tub this afternoon while searching for a good yuma...been looking ard for a while since I saw it in a mag...like the colour pattern a lot...surprised nobody was interested..it was the only one ;)

It is very unique... i like it... is it yuma or flor... look like flor...

where you got it...

Member of:

post-1182-0-60431600-1322062247_thumb.jp

hey this is the one i told my fren to buy but he told me the pattern and texture make his hair stand on end so in the end never buy

Hi Deepblue,

Do you mind showing me a photo of your sump and overflow?

I am trying to custom make a tank but I dont know what is a good design for sump and overflow.

Thank you. :bow::bow:

that is a part of my tank I seldom show...a mess and nothing impressive....dun learn from me lah....let me keep my darkest drain...oops ...secret..... ;)

really like this little guy, slightly bigger than 50 cent coin in size...

a clearer pic to share :lol: ...wish I had picked up the green piece with the same pattern as well

post-34-1069071721.jpg