Any kind Reefers out there can help me Diy a durso

giantbicycle

Hi there, currently i am not using one and the water crashing down is :evil::evil: Loud...

I know Nutz abt Diying this thou looking thru many pics, can any kind reefer help me to DIy one durso standpipe ? Cost Will be paid accordingly.. :thanks::thanks:

• SRC Member

maybe you just need to change the stand pipe to taller height, say making your durso intake 3 inches below your overflow. normally they dun glue the durso parts. just taking a measurement and buy a longer pipe cost very little only.

unless you are talking about something from this site, which some parts are not really needed

http://www.DursoStandpipes.com

• SRC Member

how big is your drainage pipe bro? I may have some spare elbows and Tee's that you could use. where are you staying? maybe I could just show you how i did mine the you could your own.

1. Via-Aqua MultiSkimmer - $25.00

2. DIY Kalk Reactor - $25.00

3. Atman Protein Skimmer - $25.00

PM Me if interested.

Wow..HEy thanks for the replies guys...Touched :paiseh::paiseh: So kind of u guys..apperciate it :thanks::thanks:

hamannbmw:i have one extra... if u wan, let me know.. but dunno if the size fits, need to find it too... should be in the storeroom
Bro, my size is 3/4 i think , :paiseh: dun really knw wads mine, till i saw 3/4

hotlemond:maybe you just need to change the stand pipe to taller height, say making your durso intake 3 inches below your overflow. normally they dun glue the durso parts. just taking a measurement and buy a longer pipe cost very little only.

unless you are talking about something from this site, which some parts are not really needed

http://www.DursoStandpipes.com

Thanks, saw it b4, still not too sure. :peace:

supremo:how big is your drainage pipe bro? I may have some spare elbows and Tee's that you could use. where are you staying? maybe I could just show you how i did mine the you could your own
Hi,thanks bro, I am living in Bukit Batok.. :thanks::thanks:

wil_lee76:wow! so kind! i need some bros to guide me too.....i having these problems leh!
Bro,where u stay > maybe can do together?

• SRC Member

im staying at hougang leh....too far man...if nearer, we can do together....no problems....!!!! need some guys to assist us first...orelse, do already cannot used! ^_^