My 2ft by 1.5ft by 1.5ft marine setup

Flame-Tail

• Replies 919
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Man.. That brain pic is indeed rare! I haven't been the brains in my tank eat meaty food before. :unsure:

Fyn: You're close.. That's a little brown tang which Flame-Tail bought. ;)

Haha... think its time for another house visit to see look see look le... hahaha...

btw, sis, have heard so much of ur tank and stuff from flametail, hope to meet ya in person soon... :lol:

• SRC Member

Haha... think its time for another house visit to see look see look le... hahaha...

btw, sis, have heard so much of ur tank and stuff from flametail, hope to meet ya in person soon... :lol:

we're most prob gonna do a rescape soon. I think she would not mind you helping out to shift rocks. :lol::lol::lol:

• SRC Member
Man.. That brain pic is indeed rare! I haven't been the brains in my tank eat meaty food before.  :unsure:

Fyn: You're close.. That's a little brown tang which Flame-Tail bought.  ;)

In the initial stage there was a little tension between my 2 tangs.

Now they are buddies already swimming side by side. :D

• SRC Member
Nice brain! Mine very difficult to feed. Food always snatch away by my fishes <_<

agreed with u.... the prawn is already at the mouth of the coral, but the fishes jus snatched it away everytime i feed it. :evil: Now I give up feeding ;)

A person, himself can be his own Lawyer, but he can never be his own Judge ........

• SRC Member
Nice brain! Mine very difficult to feed. Food always snatch away by my fishes <_<

Try target feeding with mashed mysis first and when the mouth opens.place the prawn meat inside. my brain's mouth opens when I target feed my sunnies. :)