My 2ft by 1.5ft by 1.5ft marine setup

Flame-Tail

• SRC Member
red ones. You also hv wat...still wan to see. 

But tank not ready yet ah... :( will post when tank is up.... really like the purple zoo ah... how can I miss the nice one when both of us looking at it? ;)

A person, himself can be his own Lawyer, but he can never be his own Judge ........

• Replies 919
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SRC Member
more pics.... interesting Chiller.... Tell us more of the chiller... :yeah:

Cut this out so you can know more :D

If you've tried using fans and controllers to reduce the temperature of your aquarium to no avail, the next step in aquarium cooling may be required - a thermoelectric chiller. Thermoelectric devices, like air conditioners, are based on "The Peltier Effect." According to EIC Solutions Inc., "It [The Peltier Effect] utilizes two elements of a semi-conductor which is constructed from doped Bismuth Telluride. Upon application of a direct current (DC) power source, these devices generate a cooling action, countered by a generation of heat on the opposite side of the device." Although aquarium thermoelectric chillers may function slightly different than the products by EIC, they are still based on the same principle. Thermoelectric chillers are usually either in-line or devices mounted into the aquarium through bulkheads. The two most commonly seen thermoelectric chillers are the Coolworks IceProbe (below left) and the AZOO Thermoelectric Heater/Chiller (below right).

Mine is the one highlighted in blue.