The most CUCU driver in singapore

Lester

• SRC Member

Hi guys...

yesterday wen to jurong east block 249 area market to buy some supply for my frogfish.. after buying.. saw one of the most cork driver i ever seen in my life...

it was an aunty driving a sunny. green colour... she wanted to head in first to park in the carpark lot.. shehead in and found the she can't enter... therefore she red.. BANG ! into the back curb. hit he car exshust.. forword, bang! the car in fornt which was parking/not moving.. res again bang ! the same curb.. then forward and enter nicely but bang! agian.. the fornt curb...

i was wondering.. wat the hell .. HOW she get her lic... so many ppl looking at her and laughing... the LFS owner then tell me she is famous for her skillin that area..

was wondering...

hehe

cheers :D:yeah::sick:

• SRC Member
forword, bang! the car in fornt which was parking/not moving..

then the car in front how? got pay for the damage?? :shock:

Be teachable always, nobody has a monopoly on wisdom. But learn to distinguish "fact" from "opinion".

Hi guys...

yesterday wen to jurong east block 249 area market to buy some supply for my frogfish.. after buying.. saw one of the most cork driver i ever seen in my life...

it was an aunty driving a sunny. green colour... she wanted to head in first to park in the carpark lot.. shehead in and found the she can't enter... therefore she red.. BANG ! into the back curb. hit he car exshust.. forword, bang! the car in fornt which was parking/not moving.. res again bang ! the same curb.. then forward and enter nicely but bang! agian.. the fornt curb...

i was wondering.. wat the hell .. HOW she get her lic... so many ppl looking at her and laughing... the LFS owner then tell me she is famous for her skillin that area..

was wondering...

hehe

cheers :D:yeah::sick:

What's the car number????

1) buy 4D

2) paste on my dash board to remind me never to park near this car

:lol:

"Reefs, like forests, will only be protected in long term if they are appreciated"
Dr. J.E.N. Veron
Australian Institute of Marine Science

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Member of:

post-1182-0-60431600-1322062247_thumb.jp

post-2241-0-43391700-1354511230.png

UEN: T08SS0098F
Please visit us here: http://www.facebook....uaristSocietySG
Facebook Group: http://www.facebook....gid=34281892381

I ever saw one similar case many years back in TOA PAYOH, the guy was driving a van.

He is trying to reverse into a parking lot....... oh my god .... the lot is occupied and he is still trying to reverse in.... I was so shock.... it seems to me that he is trying to push the car in the lot up the kerb onto the grass patch... he made numberous of attempt but failed....

He even open his door while reversing so he can put his head out to get a clear view while reversing....

To my surprise... he continues even when someones tell him that the lot is occupied.

FINALLY he give up and leaves.... :bow:

• SRC Member
I ever saw one similar case many years back in TOA PAYOH, the guy was driving a van.

He is trying to reverse into a parking lot....... oh my god .... the lot is occupied and he is still trying to reverse in.... I was so shock.... it seems to me that he is trying to push the car in the lot up the kerb onto the grass patch... he made numberous of attempt but failed....

He even open his door while reversing so he can put his head out to get a clear view while reversing....

To my surprise... he continues even when someones tell him that the lot is occupied.

FINALLY he give up and leaves.... :bow:

hehe :D think he must be thinking.... the lot is empty then finally wake up !!! :P

• SRC Member

Guys,

One van parked in front of me scretched my car badly 2 months ago. My car right hand side lamp totally gone, righ side scratch like hell and he drove away, while I was away.

I didn't know the #, so could not claim insurance and costed me ( geez can buy 5' tank with equipments ).

So lesson learned, never ever park next to Van, Lorry and Lady Driver.

Cheer

Life is like a peice of Uncured Live Rock [ from LFS ], you never know what you gonna get.........

Ocean Gump

• SRC Member
Last time my car less than 1 month old, park at the car park then next morning going to work then discovered the rear bumper left side dented and pop out. Some kuku revered into my car for sure.

Lesson learn, sometimes bo pian, LL :P

Hee hee ur situation is better than mine ;)

When my car was 2 months plus old, and near my KL office traffic light,

the car behind kiss. My bamper scratch and color goes off ( nothing much but look ugly lar ), and the car kissed mime , whole bonet gone, engin almost screatched, no bumper, no light ( Malayisa made car lar ).

than the driver in his early 20s came out, see his car damage , my car damage and do u know what he did,

HE DROVE HIS CAR WITHOUT SAYING ANY WORD.

So leasson learned, next time buy a car, I will make sure myself, I will not buy any more luxury car. May be settle with Japanese or Korean car.

Life is like a peice of Uncured Live Rock [ from LFS ], you never know what you gonna get.........

Ocean Gump

• SRC Member
That's why poor me bought only cheap Jap cars :P

Spare parts cheap, repair also cheap.

Especially if you take your car to repair in JB hau.

But beweare, Asia made cars are easy to be stolean lay.

Ocean Gump