NKF's administration brought to public scrutiny

koniyakutz

• SRC Member

Hmm, saw on ST today... ex-employee resigned, mr d invested in her company and help her set up company. Then this company got commercial contracts with NKF, then ex-employee joins NKF as board of director.... :angry:

Smell any rats bros????????

Lets say I am the ceo of this company, my employee resigns and sets up company. I invested in the company, the company gets work contract with my present company with whom i am the ceo. My ex-employee's co. made $$. Who benefits?????? Benefitted due to what????? Where the profits come from????? Lots of ????? lots of rats.... Next, my ex-employee is invited to jion as board of director.... directors got lots of power to make decision or influence others' decision right?

8 cars for executive uses and with chauffeurs?

Need so many cars meh? Need chauffeurs meh?

Personal car maintained by NKF, used by my d and family, family have access to all the cars.

Wierd? family business?

Mrs G: "600k for ceo peanuts"...!!!!! :angry::angry::angry:

Does this $$ belong to her? It belongs to the public! :angry:

Hmm mr d got strong backer....

And dun understand y mrs G shook her head while mr d was question on whether he withdrawing the suit. Y hah?

I am really puzzled.....

Watch your thoughts’ they become words.

Watch your words; they become actions.

Watch your actions; they become habits.

Watch your habits; they become character.

Watch your character; it becomes your destiny.

--Frank Outlaw

• Replies 623
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Quote from Newpaper 13 Jul 2005

Quote: "

She asked:"What's SPH to gain out of this?". "NKF is doing a very good job helping the sick. Who benefits (from the lawsuit)? What's the purpose of it"

No one has doubt tt NKF is for good cause but to get bonus of 10-12mths from charitable org is very very hard to swallow (at least for an ordinary S'porean like me, not too sure for high status pple). btw isn't NKF the one who decide to sue SPH. SPH did the right thing to defend themselves...who benefit??? ask NKF

just got ANOTHER sms this morning from NKF to donate....does any-one has any idea how to aviod receiving this nuisance sms.....

I am TOTALLY DISAPPOINTED WITH MRS GOH..... with her statement 600k IS PEANUTS.....although it is quite true if compare to some MNC CEO pays.... but she should be careful with her words .... esp so when she should know more then anyone else about our ppl.... and how those low income ppl trying hard to get ends meet..... I wonder if she got the guts to tell those ppl struggling for a living earning less then a 1k..... face to face that 600,000 is PEANUTS..... WHAT A DISAPPOINTMENT....

Wow! Can't believe she made that statement!!!! :sick::shock::sick::shock:

I think the shit has just hit the ceiling fan!

"Reefs, like forests, will only be protected in long term if they are appreciated"
Dr. J.E.N. Veron
Australian Institute of Marine Science

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Member of:

post-1182-0-60431600-1322062247_thumb.jp

post-2241-0-43391700-1354511230.png

UEN: T08SS0098F
Please visit us here: http://www.facebook....uaristSocietySG
Facebook Group: http://www.facebook....gid=34281892381

• SRC Member

"Where to sign up? Bro Rav...can you tell our audience again?"

Does that sound familiar?

"What number to call? Ah zia...can you tell our audience again?"

I think (marine) therefore I am

"Where to sign up? Bro Rav...can you tell our audience again?"

Does that sound familiar?

"What number to call? Ah zia...can you tell our audience again?"

Yes Sir....

To make your contribute, to help those kidney patients who need the $$$, pls log on to :

http://www.petitiononline.com/mod_perl/signed.cgi?nkfs

Yes, your contribution would help many...

tolong tolong!! *pounding my chest and making the typing keyboard gesture*

People do not plan to fail; Often they just fail to plan...

Wat I do to prevent myself from tearing my hair out... My stress remedy...

post-34-1105890976.jpg

Sorry folks.... sorry for being so long-winded... but the number now stands at 8000... I'm actually getting alot of kick seeing the number raise!!! :lol::lol::lol:

And this thread on SRC currently has 20 pages, 286 replies and 4500+ views...

Did you guys know I'm a part-time statistician?? :P :P :P

post-34-1105890976.jpg

Extracted from the petition :

8041. Annie Tan

8040. Marchie Too upset and hurt about Mrs GCT's comment about 600k being peanuts. Oh dear I'm not even earning peanuts and yet I donated thinking that it was for a GOOD cause. Unfortunately I'm conned, feel so cheated and now feel disgusted. TTD & management - step down NOW and stop being actors and actresses.

8039. CHENG TZE SIONG BO LAN JIAO CEO! BO LAN JIAO CEO! BO LAN JIAO CEO! BO LAN JIAO CEO! BO LAN JIAO CEO! BO LAN JIAO CEO! BO LAN JIAO CEO! BO LAN JIAO CEO! BO LAN JIAO CEO! BO LAN JIAO CEO! BO LAN JIAO CEO! BO LAN JIAO CEO! BO LAN JIAO CEO! BO LAN JIAO CEO! BO LAN JIAO CEO! BO LAN JIAO CEO! BO LAN JIAO CEO! BO LAN JIAO CEO! BO LAN JIAO CEO! BO LAN JIAO CEO! BO LAN JIAO CEO! BO LAN JIAO CEO! BO LAN JIAO CEO! BO LAN JIAO CEO! BO LAN JIAO CEO! BO LAN JIAO CEO! BO LAN JIAO CEO! BO LAN JIAO CEO! BO LAN JIAO CEO! BO LAN JIAO CEO! BO LAN JIAO CEO! BO LAN JIAO CEO! BO LAN JIAO CEO! BO LAN JIAO CEO! BO LAN JIAO CEO! BO LAN JIAO CEO! BO LAN JIAO CEO! BO LAN JIAO CEO! BO LAN JIAO CEO! BO LAN JIAO CEO! BO LAN JIAO CEO! BO LAN JIAO CEO! BO LAN JIAO CEO! BO LAN JIAO CEO! BO LAN JIAO CEO! BO LAN JIAO CEO! BO LAN JIAO CEO! BO LAN JIAO CEO! BO LAN JIAO CEO! BO LAN JIAO CEO! BO LAN JIAO CEO! BO LAN JIAO CEO! BO LAN JIAO CEO! BO LAN JIAO CEO! BO LAN JIAO CEO! BO LAN JIAO CEO! BO LAN JIAO CEO! BO LAN JIAO CEO! BO LAN JIAO CEO! BO LAN JIAO CEO!

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

post-34-1105890976.jpg

• SRC Member

i think gar-ment will take action soon when so many ppl are showing dissent.. or risk losing votes!!!!

Let us work together to preserve the world for our children to inherit by being responsible to our surroundings. Take nothing but pictures, leave nothing but footprints, bubbles and memories.

• SRC Member

The more I think of this guy bonus for the past 3 years the angrier I get....which company in the past 3 years give out 10 - 12 months bonus ?

While all sector are dealing with retrenchment, SARS and etc...this PROFIT FOR CEO organisation is dishing out 10 to 12 months bonus....to him.....for the past 3 years angry:

• SRC Member

the more i read Mrs Goh's comments, the angrier i am. now thinking of expressing my discontent on straits times forum page. must let her know that S$600,000 may be nothing to her but means a lot to the common people :angry:

kudos to SPH but no price hike please...

• SRC Member
Aiya. Got nothing to do with garment lah, unless Mrs GCT continues more booboo.

I really would like to see how this issue turns out.. especially when NKF BOD is still supporting Du**i in his hot seat!!!...

cant wait to see the numbers tomolo morning.. imagine en mass withdrawing their donations... perhaps next yr, we might see KDF charity show instead... :lol:

Let us work together to preserve the world for our children to inherit by being responsible to our surroundings. Take nothing but pictures, leave nothing but footprints, bubbles and memories.

• SRC Member
the more i read Mrs Goh's comments, the angrier i am. now thinking of expressing my discontent on straits times forum page. must let her know that S$600,000 may be nothing to her but means a lot to the common people :angry:

Sometimes it is good to keep quiet!!!... especially when such insensitive statement are being made...

those 600K can be made to better use, buying more machines than to fatten some idiots wallets

• SRC Member

Can we start a petition formally to request Mrs Goh to donate a peanut to KDF every month? :rolleyes:

BTW, im 8884 :D was aimming for 8888.... :D but missed :P

Regards,

Billy Cheong

70gal, 250w MH (Reeflux 12000K), Tunze Nano Wavebox 6206, Tunze 6045, Tunze 6025, Teco TW4, Rio HF20, Aquabee 3000L, Rio HF17, SM100 Scrubber box (4x24w T5 2700K)

Fish: Amphiprion ocellaris (Ocellaris Clowns), Nemateleotris magnifica (Firefish), Pterapogon kauderni (Kaudern's Cardinal)

Inverts: Calcinus laevimanus (Hermit Crab), Lysmata amboinensis (Cleaner Shrimp), Sand Dollar

Corals: Capnella (Purple Hairy Finger Leather), Plerogyra sinuosa (Green Bubble Coral), Euphyllia glabrescens (Torch Coral), Dendrophyllia (Supersun Coral), Rhodactis spp. (Hairy Mushroom)