Another Enaly Bulk Order

keithtty

• Replies 264
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Whats so bad about?

Cannot control: This we already know when we buy.

Can smell ozone: This is due to the high output. Just put a bag to carbon over the skimmer air exhaust to reduce it. The smell not really that bad, just like a laser printer which produces some ozone in the printing process.

Cheap materials: That is the reason why it is cheap in the first place. At least according to posts on RC it seems to be pretty lasting. Many china made ozonizer do not use ozone safe material and the units get spoilt quickly as it eats itself up.

Heating up: I don't think its excessive. Do the sanders/aquamedic runs really cool? They are made of metal (I think) so maybe they dissapate heat better.

I feel that its ok to use if your tank volume is relatively large (maybe at least 200l). You pump it through a skimmer in a sump. I also pass the skimmer water outlet through carbon. Use a ORP controller or put it on a timer. Once you hit your ORP target you will notice that the ozone will not get turn on so often.

You get what you pay for. I think the reviewer is not very fair to compare it with brands like aquamedic/sanders. Also the cons he stated are all well known before we buy.

• SRC Member

Bloodlamb,

Glad to see that there are happy users of Enaly. That makes us feel a lot better.

I ever heard that the lifespan of ozoniser is not that long, whether you buy a branded one or a China one, normally the lifespan is about 1 year with continuous usage. If that's the case, why spend more? Buy a cheap one, use until spoil and buy new one.

Thanks,

Patrick

• SRC Member

1. Me

2. joylimsg

3. kbmah76

4. hamannbmw

5. Rav-65

7. Lester ( EOZ 300Y )

8. hotlemond

9. lightningstrike

10. Berham

11. davwong

12.silverghost7

13.ahloon

14.icecold

15. djviper

16. WLSS (opting for model 300U, if possible)

17. dandelion76

18. solo

19. tkw2e

20. hmkui (also opting for model 300U)

21. akirasan (300U)

22. loster

23. Blueheaven (EOZ 300Y)

24. Robe

25. Mabro ( EOZ 300Y )

26. zehuan

27. Butteye

28. Patrick123 x 2 units (300Y)

29. visor (300Y)

30. xfusion

31. Chui (300Y)

32. LaW

• SRC Member

COST

Unfortunately, buying it in China has no price benefit, and the qty we are buying doesn't qualify for a volume break, so it is still at US$28, irregardless of model type. So the order has been made for 30 units of EOZ-300Y and 2 units of OZX-300U.

SHIPPING

Hopefully, we can get some economy of scale in this area. Keep you posted. First quote is S$550 for the entire shipment. Looking for another courier.

Keep you guys posted.

PAYMENT

Anyone has any opinion on payment? Can I collect a deposit first? Many people have asked, but I haven't thought about which is the best way to minimize my administration of this. If the world were ideal, I would just pay first and collect $$ when individuals pick up their order, but I am not sure....

ORP CONTROLLER

Regarding ORP controller,

1. Saga controller - I still do not have pricing

2. Milwakee - the same vendor that Henry used has offered a repeat order at $180

3. Others - Arofanatics has a bulk order going on now

This is the first time I am doing this bulk order thingy, and the total cost for the Enaly + shipping is a couple of thousand dollars, so I am adverse to handling another bulk order for ORP. If someone else wants to do it, I would gladly pass any information. Note that the offers above were for a bulk purchase, so they do not qualify for individuals, I assume. Anyway, unless something drastic happens, please consider your options for ORP controller.

My stand on the ORP has been consistent throughout, so I hope nobody thinks I sabo hor.

Anybody willing to do the bulk order thingy for Milwaukee ORP controller?

Currently, I already know these reefers are keen, just that I haven't got the time to arrange such a bulk order, too much administration and too time-consuming for me Anyone who have liaise with me before knows that I'm super busy... :P

Anyone, have checked with the source and we can order as soon as there are 5 units, and off-hand I already got :

1) RAV-65

2) CHui

3) Patrick123

4) Acidjazz

I only need one more guy, but if anyone is willing to do a major bulk-order and take over the entire thing, pls do so... if not, as soon as I get 5 persons, I'll make the order liao... :P

:thanks::thanks::thanks:

People do not plan to fail; Often they just fail to plan...

Wat I do to prevent myself from tearing my hair out... My stress remedy...

post-34-1105890976.jpg

• SRC Member

Currently, I already know these reefers are keen, just that I haven't got the time to arrange such a bulk order, too much administration and too time-consuming for me Anyone who have liaise with me before knows that I'm super busy... :P

Anyone, have checked with the source and we can order as soon as there are 5 units, and off-hand I already got :

1) RAV-65

2) CHui

3) Patrick123

4) Acidjazz

I only need one more guy, but if anyone is willing to do a major bulk-order and take over the entire thing, pls do so... if not, as soon as I get 5 persons, I'll make the order liao... :P

Kam Sia, Bro Rav-65 .... Thanks to you, I am off the hook. B)

• SRC Member

1) RAV-65

2) CHui

3) Patrick123

4) Acidjazz

if its 180, count me in

1) RAV-65

2) CHui

3) Patrick123

4) Acidjazz

I only need one more guy, but if anyone is willing to do a major bulk-order and take over the entire  thing, pls do so... if not, as soon as I get 5 persons, I'll make the order liao... :P

:thanks:  :thanks:  :thanks:

Hi RAV-65,

Add me to the bulk order thingy for Milwaukee ORP controller.

1) RAV-65

2) CHui

3) Patrick123

4) Acidjazz

5) tkw2e

• SRC Member
PAYMENT

Anyone has any opinion on payment? Can I collect a deposit first? Many people have asked, but I haven't thought about which is the best way to minimize my administration of this. If the world were ideal, I would just pay first and collect $$ when individuals pick up their order, but I am not sure....

many thanks Keithtty for the efforts.

I am fine with the deposit thing.

Can you update us where do we go from here once we all agree on the payment stuff?

The bulk order for the Milwaukee ORP controller would go like this :

Price : SGD$180

1) RAV-65

2) CHui

3) Patrick123

4) Acidjazz

5) Hotlemond

6) twk2e

7)

8)

If anyone is willing to take-over and organise this bulk order, I'll pass the entire bulk order to the person, if not, I'll take the order for the 1st 5 persons only....

As mentioned in my previous posts, I really dun have the time for organising such an order and would apologise if this order do not materialise for those outside the 1st 5 names...

Hopefully, someone can spare some time to organise this... Anyone?! :P

People do not plan to fail; Often they just fail to plan...

Wat I do to prevent myself from tearing my hair out... My stress remedy...

post-34-1105890976.jpg

• SRC Member
The bulk order for the Milwaukee ORP controller would go like this :

Price : SGD$180

1) RAV-65

2) CHui

3) Patrick123

4) Acidjazz

5) Hotlemond

6) twk2e

7)

8)

If anyone is willing to take-over and organise this bulk order, I'll pass the entire bulk order to the person, if not, I'll take the order for the 1st 5 persons only....

As mentioned in my previous posts, I really dun have the time for organising such an order and would apologise if this order do not materialise for those outside the 1st 5 names...

Hopefully, someone can spare some time to organise this... Anyone?! :P

thanks Vincent

• SRC Member

hi..

hmm us28 bucks is singapore how much??? sorry..

a deposit shall be no problem for me.... hmmm how much deposit also ?? and how to pay deposit ?? bank transfer ?

:thanks:

• SRC Member
total will be about SGD$65 right???

hi... hmm just learned to use online currency excjange rate.. :D

hmmm i think 1 USD = 1.65277 SGD

therefore shall be around 28.00 USD = 46.2777 SGD .... around 50 bucks la ... :P

am i rite ??? do correct me if i am wrong ...

cheers :)