looking to rent car on 26&27 july

shiraz

• SRC Member

hi, im looking to rent a car on tues and wed... 26th and 27th of july. im still a p plater but haven been driving almost every other day and have been riding since 2003.

anyone who has contacts or willing to rent out on the specified date can pm me or reply here...

ermmm prefer the interior to be spacious.. any car would do..

thanks!

The world is such a wicked place,war btween the human race. People work to earn their bread,while across the sea they're counting dead

• SRC Member

why not i just get a limo + some bling bling :lol::lol:

lol.. anyway it's not what u think la.. i'll have to drive my gf's dad, mom, sis and little nephew to the hospital then to arab street to buy cloth to make hari raya clothes la... thats on the 27th.. on the 26th, i'll have to drive for a graduation ceremony..

so no curtains are required eh... :angel::lol::lol:

The world is such a wicked place,war btween the human race. People work to earn their bread,while across the sea they're counting dead

• SRC Member

alllo anybody willing to rent out.. need a car urgently... thanks... or maybe can point me in the right direction on where can i find person who rents out..... :thanks:

alllo anybody willing to rent out.. need a car urgently... thanks... or maybe can point me in the right direction on where can i find person who rents out.....  :thanks:

contact Kah Motor rental section and they can rent you a odyssey :P

P-plater right? Get someone with QDL to rent the car.

Anyway most insurance policy will have high excess if unnamed driver + less than 2 yrs driving experience drove the car and claiming OD.

• SRC Member

contact Kah Motor rental section and they can rent you a odyssey :P

P-plater right? Get someone with QDL to rent the car.

Anyway most insurance policy will have high excess if unnamed driver + less than 2 yrs driving experience drove the car and claiming OD.

but is this legal or not? i asked my dad to rent one for me but then he said it's not legal as the insurance does not cover me, it only covers him. so it's like im driving a car without insurance... but i don't know.. is what he said true?

but is this legal or not? i asked my dad to rent one for me but then he said it's not legal as the insurance does not cover me, it only covers him. so it's like im driving a car without insurance... but i don't know.. is what he said true?

What he said is true so get your dad to drive.

Insurance don't care how many century you have been riding your bike but as long as your a PDL that means you have no driving experience.

• SRC Member

oh ok.. thanks anyway.. from what i personally feel is thaat at least lower the premium la because at least there is some road experience yea? :lol:

eh thanks diabolus... managed to email 3 of those ppl who posted in yahoo auctions.. saw an AE92.. $100 for 3 days!

hope to get good news from those.. :rolleyes:

• SRC Member

when I was a P-Plater (abt 2 yrs ago), I use to rent from some1 in Bishan. Our agreement was that should any accident happen, I'm supposed to say that I was "borrowing" the car onli. So I suppose that 'org' not very legal lah. Afterall, I'm onli a P-Plater.

Nonetheless, if you're stil desperate, PM me your location and perhaps I can recommend you something. Cheers!