2ft nano set for Sale!

Lester

• SRC Member

hi guys ...

happen to be talking to the tank maker and found out he still have a similar set like mine store away some where in his shop. the only different is the formaca pattern ( sorry dun know spell correct or not ). :P

the cabinet is the same size as mine

Thoses interested maybe can pm me discuss.. btw.. it is a new set. expect $$$ to be abit higher than mine selling.. but can neg with tank maker.. so it will be still cheaper than outside market alot...

cheers :D

• SRC Member

hi guys .......

no one interested in a brand new set ??? which is cheaper than outside market price ??? hmmm...

will close the deal for the set if the respone is so poor.. think i will wait and see til mid night ...

:thanks:

• SRC Member

hi guys..

so far 0nly two pple om regarding the set..:P ok will close this thread... :thanks: for all the interest :)

p/s: H S & wetwater.. will contact you guys once tank maker is back :P

• SRC Member
hi bro lester, you mean your tank is still not sold yet? Or you talking abt similar tank you saw at tank maker??

hi bro ..

my tank set sold liao.. but there is another one at the tank maker side.. :D everything is the same. only the formaca( spelling correvt ? ) is different.. interested ? :D

hi bro ..

my tank set sold liao.. but there is another one at the tank maker side.. :D everything is the same. only the formaca( spelling correvt ? ) is different.. interested ? :D

wat the price like? can PM me. I looking for a 2ft tank with cabinet + sump for my seahorse :D:P ..too bad yours sold away too fast. :( ..

btw is the tank at the tank maker also got the moon light effect?? very cool I like it very much..if not can tell me how you make.

• SRC Member

wat the price like? can PM me. I looking for a 2ft tank with cabinet + sump for my seahorse :D:P ..too bad yours sold away too fast. :( ..

btw is the tank at the tank maker also got the moon light effect?? very cool I like it very much..if not can tell me how you make.

hi bro ... the price i also not veri sure... will try to comfirm with him when he is back :D hehe hmm to place in a sump is no problem :)

hmmm .. hehe no monlight.. but our sponser are selling quite cheaply maybe you can check it out :D

• SRC Member

ok guys ...

one bought a set and the other could not get the approval of keeping.. the set is still avaible..

:D

anyone interested>>>???

if no one is interested.. will close this thread...... :P

cheers :P

• SRC Member
Refer to thread

http://www.sgreefclub.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=33054

Sorry bro from what i know..i think u brought the whole set at $180 right ??

if u decide to let go at $100 for your cabinet, tank, sump, skimmer, pump, piping, light plus some misc .. i may consider getting from you :thanks:

hi bro .. pls read this

click here

MY SET have been sold... :P

ok since no one is interested.. Thread closed :D

cheers

• SRC Member

Wow...

the tank maker veri good mood today... :) decided to sell the 2 ft set i have been telling you guys about the tank maker wanted to let go last week, sell it at dirt cheap price today just because he wanted to clear space for some others purposes.. at only 100 bucks !!!!! for a 2 feet tank wif tank with internal overflow, sump, , cabinet wif hood which comes with a fl light system.

even cheaper than mine ... !!! hmm #$^$##@

congrats to reefer MXXXX (hehe nice knowing you :)

btw, p/s : to thoses that aeroplane me one.. i have to thank you too. <_<

first, i not earning any profit from begin the middle man. if YOU DUN TRUST PPLE, Dun ask PPLE for HELP on this and that. !!! i am just doing out of good will...

secondly, not even a Thank YOU.. ( like as if i reali need it.. <_< ) save it for urself..

thirdly, earn a new great friend and know a few %$%#@ pilots.(under blacklist )